Tuesday 9 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF THE #WHOLE OF #CREATION I SHALL #PUNISH THESE #MIDDLE #EASTERN #NATIONS #QATAR #BAHRAIN #KUWAIT FOR #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND FOR #GREAT #WICKEDNESS #IMMORALITY AND #CORRUPTION

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and of the Heaven of Heavens creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of mankind and all of the creatures in all of the Earth, as concerning the Judging of these Nations of the Middle East Qatar Bahrain and Kuwait having searched out unto perfection and upon finding none of them righteous no not one and for the failing to obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments as so set down in My Word and etched in stone even on the stone tablets given to Mosher/ Moses to deliver as a Covenant betwixt Me and My People unto Israel in the wilderness at the foot of My Mountain even Horeb and of which also I commanded all of mankind everywhere to obey them upon pain of death by the outpouring of the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger upon all who did break even the least of them and for great wickedness immorality corruption and fail to meet the needs of the most needy of the people of these Nations even the sick the elderly the poor the down trodden the orphan and the outcast but more so the homeless especially the children of these Nations and the destitute and for the pollution and the destruction of the environment the cruel treatment of the creatures of these Nations especially land and marine mammals and the rest of the creatures of  land sea and air but more so for the pollution of the seas oceans gulfs lakes rivers and streams basically using them as thy refuse dumps I am purpose as was said afore to punish these Nation by the outpouring of the full fury of the all consuming fire of My Wrath and anger in the same way that I have begun to punish Iran for the crimes sins and transgression of that Nation which hath yet to face My full Judgment of that Nation especially because of its treatment of foreign Nationals who have only wished to visit that Nation as mere tourists and find themselves being arrested for the least unintended infringement of the culture of that Nation. Thus by famine drought floods great storms of land and air Earth quakes plagues pestilence even as I have so struck the other Nations thus far Judged so shall I strike these Nations unless they do turn from all of their disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments to obey from the heart each and every one of them as so demanded by Me saith the Holy One of Israel for it is that no longer will I tolerate whatsoever any Nation upon the face of the Earth breaking any or all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments and any so doing even breaking the least of them shall be punish as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Holy Moral Laws as so set down in My Word and as so said set down upon tablets of stone that reside in the ark of My Covenant.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment