Friday 5 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING #JUDGED THESE #AFRICAN #ISLANDS #MADAGASCAR #COMOROS #MAYOTTE #SEYCHELLES AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF GREAT #WICKEDNESS AND THE #BREAKING OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM #ALL

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and even the only true redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the only true Messiah unto thee that at this time having Judged these African Islands Madagascar Comoros Mayotte Seychelles and having searched them out unto perfection and finding them guilty of all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in wrath and anger shall I punish them even as I have so done with the Nations of the Americas and North Africa having Judged them unto perfection and having found them guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption and guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments some I have thus far punished and those I have not yet punish shall be in the near future punished even as demanded by My Holy Law and commandments but not only shall those Nations be thus punished but these African Island Nations not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but for the destruction and the pollution of their environment the cruel slaughter of marine and land mammals the neglecting of the poor and down trodden the orphan the widow the elderly the sick the disabled the homeless the cruel abuse and neglect of their children which are most precious in My sight and whomsoever doth cruelly treat and abuse such as these little ones I shall not hold guiltless but indeed the fullness of My wrath and anger shall descend upon them now and upon the Judgment day soon to come upon all of mankind. Thus as I have Judged and punished other wicked immoral corrupt disobedient and unbelieving Nation in the past so have I Judged and shall punish these island Nations even as My Just Judgment demands thus as said I have no joy in the death of the Wicked and or the destruction and fall of wicked Nation but on Earth as in Heaven My will Must be done and seen to be done in all of the Earth that all of mankind may know that no longer will I tolerate the breaking of any of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the if any do so then punishment shall fly on swift wings to descend upon such as do so. For it is by whirlwind and fire Earth quake and tidal floods by drought and famine by pestilence and disease by death and destruction shall the wicked immoral corrupt and the breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as are set down in My Word even more so shall those who break any or all of My Most Holy Moral Laws as are set down in My Word suffer the punishment due as demanded and as so set down in my Word and upon the hearts of all of mankind. But of a certainty it shall be that for the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments the full fury and the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger shall indeed be poured out upon all of those Nations that I have thus far Judged none shall escape My Just Judgement no not one Nation great or small or any of the people of lands shall at this time escape the punishment due for all of their sins crimes and transgression.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment