Tuesday 23 April 2019

#THUS #SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING JUDGED #KYRGYSTAN AND #TAJIKISTAN AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS OF #GREAT #WICKEDNESS #CORRUPTION AND #IMMORALITY I AM PURPOSED TO #PUNISH #THEM AT THIS TIME

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus it is that as I have Judged the other Nations of the Earth so have I Judge these two Nations KYRGYSTAN and TAJIKISTAN and found them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws of neglecting the needy the sick the disabled and the poverty stricken of the their Nation especially children and of the destruction and pollution of the environment of their Nations therefore I shall indeed visit upon them the all consuming fire of My Wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire great storms floods and drought so much so that as afore said  the Earth of their lands will become a barren waste land void of all life, also I shall punish them by plague and disease and pestilence if they turn not and repent not of their great wickedness and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments for as said I have no Joy in the death of the wicked therefore as I have done with the other Nations thus far Judged before I shall punish these Nation a time of grace and mercy shall be given so that if these two Nation do repent and turn unto Me I shall as with any other Nation thus far judged who turn and repent and through faith in the Messiah seeks forgiveness for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments forsakes all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality  and meets the needs of the needy of their Nations and also seeks to halt the destruction and pollution of their environment and by being redeemed through faith in the messiah IMMANUEL do seek with all their hearts and minds and will to obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments the chief of which are  THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL OF THY HEART  WITH ALL OF THY MIND AND WITH ALL OF THY WILL AND THE SECOND IS THOU SHALT LOVE ALL OF THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH EVEN AS THOU DOTH LOVE THYSELF UPON THESE TWO HANG ALL OF THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS OF ALL TRIBES PEOPLES LANDS AND NATIONS then it is that instead of wrath and anger blessing and peace and instead of drought famine and pestilence the land shall provide unto thee thrice the bounty and fruitfulness thereof and instead of a curse upon all of the land of the Nation a blessing and peace and My protection for all harm and alarm and all of thine enemies also peace and prosperity and the overshadowing of My presence and instead of disease and plague health and happiness. But as so I also said afore that if any Nation refuses to turn and repent of all of their wickedness corruption immorality and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments the full force of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger full measure shall descend upon those Nations so Judged.  But I repeat and reiterate of the urgency that pollution and the destruction of the environment needs to dealing with before real cataclysmic disaster begin to strike the Nations of the Earth for it is that not only are the lives of the creatures of the seas and oceans are in danger through pollution but also lakes streams and rivers as is land as also mankind is in danger of death and destruction for if as hath been witnessed plastic island are forming this will affect the Earth climate and weather system especial in as far as the Earths water cycle system is concerned and upon which all life upon the Earth depends Islands especially of plastic will reduce the ability of water to evaporate from the oceans and seas surface which not only will reduce rain fall upon the Earth but water filled cloud cover to form which could and will as thy scientist put it increase global warming in that heat from the sun will increase the melting of the Ice caps and increased damage to the Earth ozone layer as which is a much more complex atmosphere protection system than they realise or understand.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment