Tuesday 2 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL #JUDGE ALL OF THESE MIDDLE EASTERN #NATIONS EVEN #YEMEN #OMAN THE U.A.E. AND #SAUDI ARABIA AND IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #I SHALL #PUNISH THEM ALL MOST #SEVERELY

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even Adonai Elohim Elohei-Tzva’hot even the only true redeemer even the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone can by  Faith can cleanse from all sins transgressions and the breaking of My Holy Laws Commandments for as My Word says without the shedding of blood there can be no remission for sins transgressions and the crimes of Breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments by any and all of mankind. Thus as said upon finishing the Judging of the Nations of the African continent I shall now at this time begin to Judge all the Nations from Yemen and Oman to Turkey and from the Sinai peninsula and Israel including Gaza unto the Western Border of China even all the Nations of the Middle East excluding none no not one shall escape My Judging of these Nations one by one and if found guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption but more so the breaking of all or any of My Most Holy Laws and  commandments the punishment that shall be their due shall be executed upon them all and thus it is therefore that I am purposed to Judge these Nations first Yemen Oman The U.A.E Saudi Arabia and I will search all of them out unto perfection and if I find them guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption the neglecting of the poor the needy the homeless the elderly the sick the disabled and especially failing in the protection of the children of their Nation from all harm alarm and also the destruction and pollution of their environment the cruel slaughter of the creatures of their Nation of land seas and air even the cruel slaughter of marine and land mammals and also the slaughter of the civilian population of their own or another Nations as hath come to pass in Yemen shall punish them totally and utterly. But more so shall I punish the Nations of this region and especially those set down to be thus at this time to be Judged By Me if they be found guilty of Breaking any and all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments as afore said especially My Moral Laws upon these shall I if found guilty of all that is herein set down especially in as far as My Holy Laws and Commandments are concerned then in punishment for all of their crimes transgressions I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens  shall poured out upon then the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger by Earthquakes and  tsunamis by floods and great destructive storms that shall cause their cities and towns to suffer such destruction as to leave not one building standing especially their high towers for as I did with Nimrod so shall I bring down these Nations towers that reach even up higher than the tower of Babel that in the end they will be nought but a pile of rubble this so that they may know with whom they have to do and that I will not suffer any people land or Nation any more to break any or all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment