Monday 22 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL #JUDGE THESE #TWO NATIONS #KYRGYSTAN AND #TAJIKISTAN AND THEREAFTER ALL THE #NATIONS OF #EUROPE SHALL BE #JUDGED AND IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENT SHALL BE #PUNISHED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot unto thee at this time even the Lord God of the whole of creation I who hold the Universe in the Palm of My Hand and who hath created the Heavens and the Earth who hath set the host of heaven in their place fixed until the end of time who hath created from the dust of the ground the creatures of the earth and mankind and breathed into them the breath of life who did make mankind the chief of My Creation and into mankind’s hands did I place the responsibility of the care and protection and the welfare of the creatures of the Earth of Land seas oceans and all the fowls of the air.  Thus it was thereafter mankind fell through disobedience to My first Commandment being warned of the consequences thereof even death spiritual there and then and physical death at the end of a span of life giving all of mankind then as now a period of grace wherein mankind could by being redeemed escapee the penalty of everlasting death by repenting and believing in the promised Messiah to come even the only true eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL by faith who would and did become the only true sacrifice for sins transgressions and the breaking of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments which were once and once only delivered unto Israel at the foot of My Holy Mount and unto all of mankind for My command went out to not only Israel but all of mankind everywhere throughout all generations to obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments as so set down in My Word and set in stone upon pain of death everlasting if any of mankind did break any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws but not only were My Holy Laws and commandments written upon tablets of stone and in My Word but as said afore upon the fleshy tablets of the hearts of all of mankind from the beginning of creation of which as said afore now mankind calls when convicted of wrong doing and breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments conscience which in reality is far  from the truth for it is that the My Laws and Commandments indeed are written upon the hearts of mankind but it is the spirit of all truth especially divine truth who doth convict any and all of mankind of breaking My Laws and commandments even the one ye call the Holy Spirit and Name Him the third person of what mankind calls the trinity He it is and He alone doth convict mankind of wrong doing and is an ever present witness to all who believe not in Me of My Existence and of which none can escape for it is He who doth work out My Will and purpose throughout and upon all the Earth and it is He who shall indeed execute swift Just Judgment upon all of those Nations that have been Judged and found guilty of breaking all and any of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments. But as said afore many a time and as so said now that I have no joy in the death of the wicked and would rather every one of mankind everywhere repent and be redeemed and turn unto Me thus a time of grace and mercy hath been given to the Nations of the Earth between the Nations being Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and Roach Hakodesh/the Holy Spirit executing My Just Judgment upon all the wicked disobedient corrupt and immoral Nations. But now it shall be that the Nations of the Earth that have hardened their heart against Me and do hate Me shall suffer the punishment that is their Just due for I see which nations have hardened their Hearts and which have not and continue and are determined to walk upon that path that leads down unto destruction and the bottomless pit forever believing as I exist not that the bottomless pit exists not and the path they are on doth not lead to their destruction by being cast into the bottomless pit be assured their place therein is as fixed as the stars in the heavens and shall only in Judgment be verified and executed. Thus it is that as I have Judged the other Nations of Asia so shall I continue to do so and it is that I shall Judge these two Nations KYRGYSTAN and TAJIKISTAN and if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws of neglecting the needy the sick the disabled and the poverty stricken of the their Nation especially children and of the destruction and pollution of the environment of their Nations I shall indeed visit upon them the all consuming fire of My Wrath and anger by whirlwind and fires and great storms floods and drought so much so that the Earth of their lands will become a barren waste land void of all life. But in as far as the pollution of the environment is concerned that not only are the lives of the creatures of the seas and oceans are in danger through pollution but also lakes streams and rivers as is land as also mankind is in danger of death and destruction for if as hath been witnessed plastic island are forming this will affect the Earth climate especial in as far as the Earths water cycle system is concerned and upon which all life upon the Earth depends Islands especially of plastic will reduce the ability of water to evaporate from the oceans and seas surface which not only will reduce rain fall upon the Earth but water filled cloud cover to form which could and will as thy scientist put it increase global warming in that heat from the sun will increase the melting of the Ice caps and increased damage to the Earth ozone layer as thy scientist call it which is a much more complex atmosphere protection system than they realise or understand.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment