Thursday 25 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AS I HAVE #JUDGED AND FOUND #GREECE AND #BULGARIA #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS ESPECIALLY #MY #MORAL #LAW I SHALL #PUNISH THEM #BOTH ALSO AS CONCERNING THE COMING #JUDGMENT #DAY

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the Lord God of the whole of creation I who says and it comes to pass who commands and it is done in all of creation even according to My will and purpose as is so revealed in My Word I created the Universe and all that in it is by the Word of My mouth did I create the Earth the Moon the sun the stars in the Heavens and the Heaven of Heaven and did form from the dust of the ground the mankind and all of the creatures that exist upon the face of the Earth I it is saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven who shall Judge with righteous Judgement when the Judgment day dawns and the whole of mankind comes before Me to be Judged which shall come to pass when once the Judging of all the Nations of the Earth is completed from the least to the greatest even until all the Nations for their great wickedness corruption immorality and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments have been punished more so for the breaking of My Holy Moral Laws which are set down and revealed in My Word but it is not for these sins crimes and transgressions alone do I Judge the Nations of the Earth and especially these two and shall so Judge all of the Nations of Europe from East to west but for the destruction of and pollution of the environment of these Nations and there from the cruel slaughter of marine and land mammals who are dying daily from the pollution of the seas and oceans for though mankind sees it not whether intentionally or not I see it and feel it when the creatures I have created are thereby returned to the dust of the Earth physically and spiritual unto Me for I it is am the source of all life and from Me the spirit of the creatures goes out and unto Me upon their deaths it returns and when it is a Natural death it is known by Me and when it is a cruel death by the hand of mankind I know it and it is thence My wrath and anger is aroused and shall be poured out in the end upon the guilty thereof upon that day when all of mankind is Judged and if found guilty shall be punished as so set down in My Word not only for the crimes sins and transgressions of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and even My Moral Laws but the all of the crimes committed by mankind upon all the creatures of the earth thus say I vengeance is My saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and all of creation from the atomic structure of all of creation to the mightiest galaxy and even the whole of the Universe which as so said I hold in the palm of My hand and it is I shall repay mankind for all of its cruelty perpetrated upon all of the creatures of the Earth past present and in the time to come before Judgment day. But also as so said nothing in the whole of the universe is hidden from My sight from the least to the greatest all the words thoughts and deeds of all of mankind and are know by Me and are so record in the book of the life of mankind from beginning until Judgment day dawns when as mankind comes before Me it shall be opened and read before all out loud as each and every one of mankind comes before Me to be Judged for they shall be known by all of mankind even as they know themselves for nothing that is hidden shall remain hidden for all shall come into the light of divine truth and be revealed unto all to the praise and glory of My Holy Name. But as so said I have Judged these two Nations and shall after a period of grace and mercy wherein these Nations are by Me given the chance to turn and repent of their sins crimes and transgression and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and through faith in the Messiah are redeemed and cleansed by His shed blood being made Holy and righteous in My sight and are given the strength and will to obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments according to My Will upon the Earth throughout the rest of their lives as it is done in My Heavenly Kingdom. But and if they refuse and do not turn then the all consuming fires as so said shall be poured out upon these two Nations by earth quake and fire by tornado and hurricanes by floods and tsunamis and thereafter by drought and famine by plague and pestilence they shall become as chaff before the summer threshing floor ready to be cast into the lake of the fires of everlasting torment in the bottomless pit forever. Thus it shall be if they turn and repent I shall withhold my wrath and anger and shall instead pour out upon them fountains of blessing prosperity and peace and shall overshadow them and protect them from all alarm and harm and if any do come up to do them harm they will have Me to answer to. But be assure if no repentance is forth coming and turning unto Me shall result in the outpouring of My Wrath and anger full measure but and if repentance is forthcoming blessing peace security and prosperity of which one of these Nations at present is sore in need of.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment