Wednesday 10 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL #JUDGE #THESE MIDDLE EASTERN #NATIONS #JORDAN #IRAQ #IRAN AND IF #I FIND THEM GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS THEN THE ALL #CONSUMING #FIRE OF #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER SHALL DESCEND UPON #THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

   Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even the only true redeemer of mankind and the Holy People Israel even the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses from all sins and transgressions and the crimes of Breaking My Holy Laws and commandments of those who believe in Him by Faith even the Messiah IMMANUEL unto thee at this time these Nations by Me shall be Judged even Jordan Iraq and Iran for I shall search them out unto perfection to see if they be guilty of great wickedness corruption and Immorality and of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws also the destruction and pollution of the environment of any of these Nations and of the seas oceans gulfs that are on the shores of their Nations and of lakes rivers and streams that are within the borders of their Nations but more so if they are guilty of the cruel treatment and slaughter of the creatures of land sea and air especially land and marine mammals of failing to meet the needs of the sick the lame the disabled the elderly the orphan the widows the homeless and the strangers within their gates of which their responsibility is to treat them as one of their own until they leave their Nation to protect and to keep them safe from all manner of harm and alarm of which the failure to do so will incur My wrath and anger but on saying that they should adhere to have respect in as far as they are able to the Laws and culture of the Nation in which they shall reside until they leave and if for any rerason they cannot do so should leave that Nation or refrain from visiting it in the first place for their own safety and freedoms sake. But and if I find these Nations guilty of all of the sins crimes and transgressions set down herein but first and foremost of Breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of great wickedness immorality and corruption and as said of the neglecting the needy as pointed out above I shall pour out upon these Nation the full fury of the all consuming fire of My Wrath and anger not just in floods alone but also in drought famines plagues earthquakes tsunamis pandemics as thou doth call them for I shall strike the whole of the Nation that is guilty of all the sins and crimes thus set forth above and it is that I shall not refrain in the punishment of any Nation thus found guilty of Breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments for as said in the Judging of the other Nations thus far Judged that no longer will I tolerate the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments by any tribe peoples lands and Nations as said in My Word any found guilty of doing so will be by Me punished most severely but say I to all the Nations that turn from their breaking of and disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments as I said I will most severely punish the breakers of and disobedient to My Holy Laws and Commandments but those Nations that do obey the all from the heart by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL the eternal Passover Lamb and redeemer these shall I bless and prosper and defend them from all alarm and harm and shall fight and defeat any and all of their enemies that come up against them to seek to defeat and or conquer or destroy them for all those Nations that are of Me shall never fall of be destroyed and all who are against Me shall not stand but of a surety fall as shall all the wicked and disobedient unbelieving Nations of the Earth and when they fall they shall fade into the land of forgetfulness to be no more and never more to be remember they shall be as the chaff before the summers threshing floors only fit to be burned up in the all consuming fire of My Wrath and anger even to be cast into the bottomless pit and sheol forever wherein resides the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. The time saith the Lord God of Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens cometh that I shall rule all Nation with the rod of Iron that is My Most Holy Laws and Commandments and the punishment that shall be applied is set down therein and is demanded there from upon the breakers thereof immediately.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment