Saturday 20 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THE #HOLY #ONE OF #ISRAEL #CREATOR OF ALL THAT #IS #WAS AND EVER #SHALL #BE AND THE ONLY #TRUE #SAVIOUR AND #REDEEMER EVEN THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THESE TWO #NATIONS #MONGOLIA AND #UZBEKISTAN SHALL BE #JUDGED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator and redeemer of all of those who by faith in the true and only eternal Passover Lamb have be redeemed through His shed blood for as I have afore said many a time that WITHOUT THE SHEDDING OF BLOOD THERE CAN BE NO REMISSION FOR SIN, TRANSGRESSIONS AND THE CRIMES OF BREAKING ANY AND ALL OF MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS ESPECIALY MY HOLY MORAL LAWS. Thus it is at this time that I shall indeed Judge these two Nation for it is that I will search them out unto perfection and if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandment especially My Moral Laws I shall indeed cause to descend upon them the full outpouring of My wrath and anger but not only from breaking My Most Holy Laws which are as so set down in stone; which remain hidden safely in the Ark as doth the Ark itself ready to be returned when the House to My Holy Name hath been built where once it stood and was cast down by Rome and the abomination that makes desolate set up in My Most Holy of Holies. Even the Ark of MY covenant made betwixt Me and My People at the foot of My Holy Mount; and are written upon all of  the fleshy hearts of My people and of mankind who when they break them do bear witness by convicting them of their sins transgressions and crimes of which mankind calls the conscience. Thus it is that the Ark of My Covenant shall of a certainty be returned to the place where once it resided in the Holy Of Holies in the House to My Name of which shall be of a certainty rebuilt in the place it once stood at the time I have ordained for it to be accomplish and none shall hinder its construction even in the way and manner as is so set down in My Word. Thus these are the Words of this Covenant of which I made with My People Israel and commanded all of mankind to obey upon pain of death everlasting. THOU SHAT HAVE NO OTHER gods BEFOR ME THOU SHALT NOT MAKE UNTO THEYSELF ANY GRAVEN IMAGE IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER AND THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN UNTO THEM NOR WORSHIP THEM FOR I AM A JELOUS GOD PUNISHING THE INIQUITY OF THE FATHER UPON THEIR DESCENDANTS UNTO THE THIRD AND FORTH GENERATION OF THOSE WHO HATE ME AND SHOW UNTO ALL WHO LOVE ME MERCY GRACE AND FAVOUR EVEN ALL WHO KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS. THOU SHALT NOT TAKE MY NAME IN VAIN FOR I WILL NOT HOLD ANY GUILTESS WHO DO SO. REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY TO KEEP IT HOLY SIX DAY SHALT THOU LABOUR BUT THE SEVENTH IS MY SABBATH SAYS THE LORD GOD IN IT SHALL NONE OF THY HOUSEHOLD DO ANY WORK WHATSOEVER FOR IN SIX DAYS MADE I THE EARTH THE HEAVENS AND ALL THAT IN THE UNIVERSE IS AND RESTED ON THE SEVENTH WHEREFOR I DID BLESS IT AND HALLOWED IT. HONOUR THY FATHER AND MOTHER THAT THY LIFE UPON THE EARTH WHICH I HAVE GIVEN THEE MAY BE LONG AND PROSPEROUS. THOU SHALT NOT KILL. THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY. THOU SHALT NOT STEAL THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS. THOU SHALT NOT COVET ANY THING THAT IS THY NEIGHBOURS NO MATTER WHAT IT IS HOUSE LANDS POSSESIONS WIFE CHILDREN ANIMALS OR WEALTH. Thus it shall be that By My Most Holy Laws shall I when Judgement day dawn Judge all of mankind especially My People Israel by all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments and shall punish those guilty of breaking any and all of them by cast them into the bottomless pit wherein is the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment. But all of those who obey perfectly all of My Holy Laws and Commandments having been by faith redeemed and cleansed from all sin and transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments by the shed blood of the eternal Passover Lamb and therefore made perfect and Holy in My sight being clothed in His righteousness shall in Judgement be Passed over by the angel of death upon seeing the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL upon the doors and lintels of their hearts.
    But in as far as these two Nations Mongolia and Uzbekstan are concerned I shall search them out unto perfection to see if there be any in these Nations that are Holy and Righteous who have been redeemed by the Messiah and if there are any in these Nations that are the redeemed of the Lamb the Messiah I shall for their sakes hold back from punishing these Nations and shall indeed for their sakes bless these Nation but if there are none and they be guilt of breaking any and all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall descend upon them by whirlwind and fire storms drought famine pestilence and plague also by Earthquake floods and great storms so much so that they will know whom it is that they have to do even the only Lord God and creator who shall when Judgment day dawns punish them according to My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws. But not only shall I punish these Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and if they are guilt of the pollution and destruction of their environment failure to meet the needs of the people of the Nations especially the sick the disabled the widow the elderly and the orphan the outcast and the strangers with their gates but and if these are guilty of any cruelly of not only domestic animals but also the cruel unnecessary slaughter of any of the wild creatures of My Creation these I will in no way hold guiltless of such crimes. But it shall be as afore said that mainly for the breaking of any and all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments shall I punish these Nations by the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them if found guilty.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment