Saturday 6 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AS #I HAVE #JUDGED THESE #MIDDLE #EASTERN #NATIONS #YEMEN #OMAN #U.A.E. #SAUDI ARABIA THUS FINDING THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #MOST #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AS SET DOWN IN #MY #WORD SO SHALL I #PUNISH THEM #ALL

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even Adonai Elohim Elohei-Tzva’hot even the only true redeemer even the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone can by  Faith can cleanse from all sins transgressions and the breaking of My Holy Laws Commandments for as My Word says without the shedding of blood there can be no remission for sins transgressions and the crimes of Breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments by any and all of mankind. Thus as said upon completion of the Judging of the Nations of the African continent so have I begun to Judge all of the Nations of the Middle East from Yemen and Oman in the South to Turkey in the North an from the Sinai peninsula in the west to Iran in the East starting with Yemen Oman the U.A.E. and Saudi Arabia and having thus far Judged these Nations found them all Guilty of firstly Breaking any and all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments but also as with the Nations of Africa and America guilty of the destruction and the pollution of their environment of great wickedness immorality corruption he neglecting of the poor the needy the homeless the elderly the sick the disabled and especially failing in the protection of the children of their Nation from all harm alarm, the cruel slaughter of the creatures of their Nation of land seas and air even the cruel slaughter of marine and land mammals and also the slaughter of the civilian population of their own or another Nations as hath come to pass in Yemen for all of these crimes sins and transgressions shall I punish them according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments totally and utterly. But more so shall I punish the Nations of this region and especially those set down to be thus at this time to be Judged and punished By Me if  found guilty of Breaking any and all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments as afore said especially My Moral Laws upon these shall I if found guilty of all that is herein set down especially in as far as My Holy Laws and Commandments are concerned then in punishment for all of their crimes transgressions I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens  shall poured out upon them the all consuming fire of My Indignation wrath and anger by Earthquakes and  tsunamis by floods and great destructive storms that shall cause their cities and towns to suffer such destruction as to leave not one building standing especially their high towers for as I said I did with Nimrod so shall I bring down these Nations towers that reach even up higher than the tower of Babel that in the end they will be nought but a pile of rubble this so that they may know with whom they have to do and that I will not suffer any people land or Nation any more to break any or all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments but more so in wrath and anger I shall strike at the very source of their wealth causing it to cease to produce for them great revenue upon which their Nations rely bringing them from being desert wandering tribes to be some of the wealthiest Nations on the face of the Earth for as I give if that gift given is abuse so can it be by Me taken back especially if used in acquiring the means to slaughter innocent civilians especially of another Nation but not only say I unto one but to both Nation involved in the Yemeni conflict and as I am no respecter of persons peoples lands and Nation so shall I punish all sides in this conflict guilty of causing the deaths of innocent civilians whose blood cries out from the ground for Justice and for the cessation of the present National disaster which is Yemen.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment