Friday 12 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD #I SHALL #JUDGE THESE #MIDDLE #EASTERN #NATIONS #ISRAEL #LEBANON #TURKEY AND IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS THEY BY THE #OUTPOURING OF #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER SHALL BE #PUNISHED

Thus saith the Lord god Of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even Adonai Elohim Elohei-Tzva’ot and the redeemer of all of the Holy People and mankind who belong unto Me through faith in the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL I shall at this time Judge these Middle Eastern Nations Israel including Gaza, Lebanon and Turkey and if found to be guilty of Breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption and immorality I shall upon them all pour out the full fury of the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger. But in as far as Israel is concerned whom I have these many years returned unto the land of promise but yet have not returned unto Me and do still follow after the ways of the Nation and do not as a Nation renew their Covenant with Me even the Covenant I made with them in the wilderness after freeing them from their most grievous bondage in Egypt upon hearing the cries of My People in their bondage did send unto them a deliverer ever Mosher/Moses who by My hand lead them forth from Egypt into the wilderness and unto My Holy Mount and by the hand of Mosher/Moses I delivered unto them My Holy Laws and Commandments set down upon two stone tablets that now reside in the ark of My Covenant which I made with My People at the foot of My Holy Mount That if they obey all of My Laws and Commandments that they would be My People and that I would be their God forever of which some that day did make unto themselves an idol of gold and in Mosher’s absence did fall down and worship it and upon which I did in wrath and anger pour out death and destruction upon all who did commit such evil and lead My People astray and did place upon all of Israel a curse that they should wander the wilderness until all of Israel shall have been purged from out of their midst all of those who sinned that day for if I had that day punished all of Israel for their sins and transgressions instead of just those who lead them astray then not one of My Holy People would have remained alive. But after punishing those who lead astray My People and the anger of Mosher casting down the tablets of stone breaking them I did replace them and did there from proceed to make a Covenant betwixt Myself and My people that if they did obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and obey them willingly from the heart and obey all the words of My covenant that I should give unto them by Covenant a land flowing with milk and honey a prosperous and bountiful land and fulfil the promise I made unto Abraham and his descendant forever by covenant betwixt him and Me that all the land his foot should tread upon shall be his and his descendants forever. Thus say I now to the shepherds of My People in the hearing of all the people read aloud all the Words of My Covenant written therein and say unto them all
 THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL CURSED ARE ALL OF THOSE OF MY PEOPLE WHO DO NOT OBEY FROM THE HEART ALL THE WORDS OF THIS MY COVENANT WHICH I COMMANDED THY FATHERS AT THE FOOT OF MY HOLY MOUNT AFTER DELIVERING THEM FROM THEIR SLAVERY IN EGYPT HEAR AND OBEY MY VOICE AND DO ALL THAT IS SET DOWN IN MY HOLY LAW AND COMMANDMENTS THIS DAY DELIVERED UNTO THEE BY THE HAND OF MOSHER/MOSES MY SERVANT SO SHALL THOU BE MY PEOPLE  AND I WILL BE YOUR GOD SO THAT ALL THE PROMISES MADE AS CONCERNING THE LAND OF PROMISE MAY THIS DAY BE FUFILLED. But as said not only shall I Judge Israel alone but also Gaza and Lebanon and Turkey shall I search out unto perfection and shall punish all who do break any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and are guilty of great wickedness corruption and immorality for in as far as My Holy Laws and Commandments are concerned nor only did I command Israel to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but all of mankind and did warn that any who break any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall suffer the consequences as so set down in My Word and when My Judgment day dawns they shall all be punished even as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments unto perfection of which that day draws near and near the signs of which are now revealed in the heavens and upon the Earth. But as so said before that day if when Judged and found guilty of great wickedness immorality neglecting the needy of their Nation the pollution and destruction of the environment and the cruel treatment and slaughter of the creatures of My Creation as so said and set down that the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger shall descend upon all the guilty of these Nations and upon the whole of mankind especially upon those who have and do break My Holy Laws and Commandments but My promise to all who by faith in the true and only Messiah the eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL do obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and do keep covenant shall inherit My Heavenly Kingdom which is not a Kingdom as imagined by mankind especially in as far as the vastness and the glory of it is concerned to put it in human terms it is if thou can imagine a droplet of water as being not just the Earth but the whole of the universe and all of the seas of the Earth the vastness of My Kingdom of Heaven for as I am infinite in length depth height and perfection without beginning or end so is My Kingdom it is an infinite Kingdom having no limitations whatsoever wherein all the host of heaven resides and wherein upon high lifted up is My throne from which I will Judge the righteous and the unrighteous the quick and the dead even all of mankind past present and future  and all of those who are of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL do ascend into and do inherit My Kingdom wherein all who enter therein live forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord




No comments:

Post a Comment