Sunday 28 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THESE #EUROPEAN NATIONS #ALBANIA AND #MACIDONIA I HAVE #JUDGED AND FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS THEIR #PUNISHMENT SHALL BE THAT AS #DEMANDED BY #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the creator of the heavens and the Earth even the Universe that I hold in the palm of My Hand and all that in it is also the heaven of Heavens and the Hosts thereof unto thee at this time having search these two European Nations Albania and Macedonia unto perfection I am at this time for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even all of My Most Holy Moral Laws purposed to punish these two Nations not only for the breaking thereof of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for great wickedness immorality corruption unbelief and unrighteousness the neglect of the needy the sick the lame the widow the elderly the outcast the orphan the poverty stricken by the governments of these two Nations for in these two Nation I have not found one righteous person no not one. But not alone shall I punish these two Nations for their present sins transgressions and crimes but for all past sins transgression crimes especially in the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments thus it is that I shall by whirlwind and fire by hurricanes great storms cyclones floods Earth quakes and such devastating plagues famines, pestilence and disease shall I punish these Nations so much so that ye will know who is it that hath struck these two even I the Lord God the one who shall upon Judgement day gather all the Nations of the Earth and all the inhabitants thereof together before My Judgment seat to be Judged saith Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot for all the sins transgressions and crimes of all of the Nations and the inhabitants thereof past and present and all that shall be committed before that final day of a certainty dawns which now even as said afore is ready to dawn upon all of mankind as revealed in all the signs of this day set down in My Word now about to be completely and totally fulfilled the last sign being the last great Battle upon the plains of Jezreel at Megiddo the next is the completion of the Judging of the Nations and the fall of all of the Mighty Nations of the Earth one by one. Thus as I have warned mankind over many ages past of these days to befall mankind yet has mankind heed not these warning but hath blinded their eyes hardened their hearts and stopped up their ears hoping that the present days of plenty will last forever that there was not to come a day of reckoning whereby all of mankind would have to answer for all of their sins crimes and transgression not only committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments but also committed against each other against the creatures of land sea and air against the environment by pollution and the destruction thereof. But as so said  shall Judge all of the Nations of Europe from the least to the greatest and none shall be excluded but as with other Nations so also with all the Nations of Europe a period of grace and mercy shall be by Me given so that if any inhabitant or Nations of Europe wishes to repent and to turn unto Me by Faith in the Messiah they shall be able to do so but whether all of mankind shall believe or no once that time of Mercy and Grace hath ended then for all of European Nations the heavens shall become as brass and all the prayers of the inhabitants of these Nations when My wrath and anger full measure is poured out shall go unanswered for as mankind hath been warned over many ages and hath blinded their eyes to My Word and the warning therein written and those delivered by My servants the prophets both now and of old especial in that section of My Word ye call the old testament wherein is written all of My Laws and Commandments with warnings to the disobedient thereof and the writings of My servants the prophets and stopped up their ears to My Word spoken openly in the highways and byways and in the towns villages and cities by My servants warning of the coming Judgment day even the day of the outpouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger that shall descend upon all of mankind for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandment great wickedness corruption and immorality and unbelief for it is whether mankind believes or not the last days are and have now come upon all of the Earth and all the Nations of the Earth that are Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws after a period of grace and mercy of a certainty shall be punished the punishment of those Nations whose period of grace and mercy hath ended shall be and are being punished and the days of the Judging of the Nations shall go on until all are Judged and Punished and the last great battle fought as so set down in My Word and after mankind’s Judgment day the end shall come. When the old shall pass away and behold all things shall be made anew.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment