Monday 15 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I #HAVE #JUDGED THE #ISLANDS OF THE #AEGEAN SEA BOTH #GREEK AND #TURKISH AND FINDING THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #ESPECIALLY #MY #MORAL #LAWS I SHALL #SEVERELY #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and of the Heaven of Heavens even the redeemer and Messiah the only true Eternal Passover Lamb whose blood cleanses from all sins transgressions and the crimes of Breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments for as afore said without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sin transgressions and the crimes of Breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially the breaking of My Morals Laws of which many Empires have fallen by the breaking of the Most Holy of My Moral Laws of which I have in the past commanded mankind especially the Empires of mankind to obey upon pain of death and destruction all of My Holy Laws and commandments even more so  My Most Holy Moral Laws as is so set down in My Word and have had to Judge them and execute that Judgment unto perfection upon them thus causing those Empires so struck  to cease to exist from off the face of the Earth forever of which some in Europe have attempted to resurrect one Empire and have failed to do so and thus have reaped the whirlwind of death and destruction as that suffered  by the Empire they wished to resurrect; as so shall any attempt fail to resurrect any past Empire brought down by My Wrath and Anger poured forth  and shall suffer the same consequences thereof ; even that which is described  in My Word  as the forth Kingdom in Nebuchadnezzar dream of which Daniel My servant by My Hand revealed and interpreted for him even the Iron Empire which did break in pieces all the known world when it arose and subdued it and great was its fall when it fell by My Hand when it became a cesspit of debauchery corruption immorality and great wickedness so great was its fall  that to this day it is not remembered for its rise but for its fall  so say I that indeed I do command all of Kingdoms and Mighty Nations of the Earth to take heed of the fall of this one and learn not to follow in the footsteps of that Empire least also with the same death and destruction I strike thee down in the same way and manner I did strike that Iron Empire of mankind and do cause the Mighty Nations of the Earth who are indeed sowing to the wind of disobedience to and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments even My Holy Moral Laws and shall reap the same whirlwind of death and destruction as struck that Empire even the full fury of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger. But which; indeed is asked by all; is the Last Empire to rise and fall whose passing hath herald in the last days and the day at the end thereof shall bring about the dawn of Judgement day in which all of mankind shall be Judged and that Judgment executed upon all of the Nations of Mankind unto perfection as by Me hath been ordained from the beginning. But still it is that I have indeed Judged the whole of the Islands of the Aegean both Turkish and Greek and have not found one righteous Island no not one but have found all guilty of the breaking  My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality and corruption the neglecting of the poor the needy the outcast and elderly and the orphan the destruction and pollution of their environment by some of these Islands using the sea as their own personal rubbish bin thus say I as said to other kingdoms and  Nations and Island no longer shall I tolerate the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandment but also I shall not tolerate the pollution of the seas and oceans and the environment of any Nation upon the face of the Earth thus it is that any found doing so especially cruelly treating the creatures of My Creation of land seas oceans and air that punishment for doing so they will find fly on swift wings to punish the wicked the corrupt and the immoral and all of those guilt of so destroying and polluting their environment and disobedience of  My Holy Laws and Commandments also cruelly treat any and all of the creatures of My creation throughout the whole Earth. If mankind ceases not to destroy the and pollute the environment and cruel treatment of the creatures of land sea and air doth not cease and the breaking of all and any of MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS  the neglecting of the needy of their Nations Kingdoms or Islands  THEN IT IS THAT I SHALL ALSO NOT CEASE TO POUR OUT FULL MEASURE THE FULL FURY OF THE ALL CONSUMING FIRES OF MY WRATH AND ANGER UPON ALL THE WICKED CORRUPT AND IMMORAL BREAKERS OF MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS ESPECIALLY MY MORAL LAWS.

This is the Word of the lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment