Sunday 14 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THE #ISLANDS OF THE #AEGEAN SEA WHETHER #GREEK OR #TURKISH #I SHALL #JUDGE AND IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #ESPECIALY #MY #MORAL #LAWS THEY SHALL MOST #SEVERELY BE #PUNISHED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the only true redeemer and saviour of mankind and the Holy people creator of the heavens and the heaven of Heavens and of the whole of creation even of all that is was and ever shall be. Thus it is as I have judged the Nations of the Americas and of the African continent North Africa Central and Southern Africa and all of the Nations of the Middle East from Yemen to Turkey and from the Sinai peninsula to Iran so shall I at this time Judge all the Islands of the Aegean whether Greek or Turkish all shall be Judged and if found guilty of great wickedness corruption immorality and the neglecting of the needy even the poor the weak the elderly the young especial orphans the pollution and destruction of the environment of these Islands also if I find any of these Islands cruelly treating any of My creatures that exist on these Islands and of the Aegean so shall I punish them most severely as shall I punish all of those who are guilty of breaking any and all of My Most Holy Laws and commandments but more so the Break of all of My Holy Moral Laws as so set down in My Word any and all who break the least of them as are so set down in My Word shall suffer the outpouring of the full fury of My wrath and anger descending upon them and in Judgment shall be condemned to the bottomless pit even that place wherein burns the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. But as concerning My Moral Laws and My Most Holy Laws and Commandments it is I alone who can and shall Judge any and all the breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandment and all of mankind even the Holy People Israel who come before Me at the Judgment day to come when all of Mankind comes before Me to be Judged and to answer for their lives on earth even that Day of reckoning of which as thou wouldst say it is just around the corner out of sight and ready to enter in. But in as far as My Moral Laws are concerned on I have the right and shall Judged all of Mankind and the Holy People Israel and none other for hast thou and none of mankind heed the words set down in My Word Judge not least ye shall be Judge for with what measure ye Judge others ye shall also be Judged and also of the one caught in adultery ready to be stone did I not say let him is without sin cast the first stone and none could for Roach Hakodesh/the Holy Spirit convicted them in their heart of their own sinful guilt for I shall even those who are as the angel of heaven Judge not the unrighteous of the Earth for even they know that, that right is Mine alone and none others. Thus say I unto those who Judge others be they guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments or My Most Holy Moral Laws or not even if thou art righteous in My sight ye have not the right to Judge others when thou thyself are guilty of transgressing from birth any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandment even My Moral Laws whether in though word or deed and it is ye who do so that shall find themselves on the receiving end of My Just and Holy Judgement and in danger of being cast into the very depths of the bottomless pit which ye call hell which is an inadequate description of the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment from which none who are cast therein ever return or can return for there is a great gulf fixt between Earth and the Bottomless pit and My Heavenly Kingdom and the Bottomless pit. Thus as said though I shall Judge as afore said all of the Islands of the Aegean and from thence shall I Judge the rest of the Nations in that region around about the Aegean until all the Nations thus shall in tha region have been then the Nations that I shall Judged will be from the Northern and Eastern border of Iran to the Western borders of China so shall they all be judged each and every one unto perfection.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment