Sunday 31 March 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL INDEED #JUDGE THESE #AFRICAN #ISLANDS #MADAGASCAR #COMOROS #MAYOTTE #SEYCHELLES AND IF I FIND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS THEY ALL BY #ME SHALL BE #PUNISHED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and even the only true redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the only true Messiah unto thee that at this time I am purposed to Judge these African Islands Madagascar Comoros Mayotte Seychelles and to search them out unto perfection and if they are found guilty of all manner of great wickedness corruption immorality and the Breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments they shall I punish in wrath and anger and then it shall be that I shall Judge as said afore one by one all the Middle Eastern Nations from Yemen to Turkey and from the Sinai peninsula and Israel unto China each and every Nation shall I Judge saith the Lord God unto perfection to see if amongst all of these Nation there is but one righteous Nation but now it is that I shall as I have so done with the Americas even the southern and northern continents judge each and every Nation unto perfection and upon finding them guilt of all manner of wickedness and corruption and immorality but especially the Breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments the destruction and pollution of their environment I thus far punished some and others I am purposed so to punish but as said afore as with all Nations a time of grace and mercy hath I given so that if there is any chance of them repenting and through faith in the only true Messiah turning from all of their great wickedness and the Breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments to seek forgiveness and redemption and a willingness to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments then instead of punishment blessing prosperity and peace but if not the all consuming fire of My wrath and ager descending upon them full measure. So also shall it be with all the Nations of the African continent for I have no Joy in the death of the wicked but rather would I have them all turning from of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments to perfect perpetual obedience by faith in the Messiah of all of My Holy Laws and commandments. But as said there is no other Name under heaven and upon the Earth whereby any of mankind can be redeemed and saved from My wrath that is to come upon all of the Nations of mankind. So I have as said I would Judged all the Nations of North Africa search them all to see if there be but one righteous Nation and having found none and having given them all a time of grace and mercy to turn from their wicked ways and the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments those thus Judge I am at this time purposed to punish them all as shall come about with all of the Nations of the African Continent thus Judged the punishment due shall indeed be executed upon them all. But as said above I am purposed at this time to punish these African Island Nations and if I find none righteous no not one and after being given the chance to turn from their wickedness and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments turn from their breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments seeking to be saved and redeemed through faith in the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah then instead of punishment blessing prosperity and peace shall follow but if not the all consuming  fire of My wrath and anger shall strike these African Islands and I shall cause them to vanish from the surface of the Earth. Then as said I shall Judged one by one all of the Nations from Yemen to Turkey and from the Sinai peninsula and Israel unto China and make no mistake if any of those Nations are guilty of great wickedness corruption immorality and the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments the full fury of the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger shall indeed be poured out upon all of those Nations to be Judged.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment