Wednesday 27 March 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL #JUDGE THESE #AFRICAN #NATIONS #SOMALIA #TANZANIA #ZAMBIA ALSO THE #TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF #RESUMING FULL #MEMBERSHIP OF THE #EU IF THE #BREXIT #ARTICLE #FIFTY IS #REVOKED WILL BE A #BACKSTOP IN ALL BUT #NAME

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith I unto thee even at this time saith the Lord God even Holy One of Israel creator and redeemer of mankind and especially the Holy People even the children of Israel My chosen people as concerning the continuation of the Judging of the African Nations even Somalia Tanzania and Zambia of which as I have so done with the other African Nations so shall I in the same way and manner Judge these Nation and if found wanting even guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption immorality and the neglecting of the poor and needy and the pollution and destruction of their environment and the cruel treatment and slaughter of the creatures of My creation by these Nations and their Governments as I have thus Judged those thus far Judged and am purposed to punish even according to My Will and purpose at that time that I have ordained for them to be punished for betwixt now and the time that their punishment is due there shall be as with the others so Judged and time of grace even mercy by the holding back of My wrath and anger perchance any thus far Judged become willing to turn repent and seek forgiveness with a humble heart desiring to cast off all wickedness corruption immorality the following after false gods and faiths that are not true faiths and no gods but are devices of the adversary to deceive and lead astray mankind. But  it must be a seeking in deep humility by the true and only Faith in the Messiah to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even as I have given all of the Syrian leaders regime a time of mercy and grace  to turn from their great wickedness corruption repenting of all of their sins and transgression who must by faith in the true Messiah seek in deep humility of heart to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandment of which though their period of grace has but run its course and once ended I will indeed rain down upon that Nations Leader and regime death and destruction wrath and anger as I said afore because I have no joy in the death of the wicked have I allotted this time of grace but patience and grace must end when those so given it stop up their ears blind their eyes to the truth and harden their hearts and thus when ended thrice fold wrath and anger death and destruction shall indeed rain down upon the heads of all the unrepentant hard hearted blind and deaf sinners transgressor and criminals of all of mankind. But as said and so shall it come to pass as with the other Nations I shall indeed Judge these Nations but not as mankind Judges do I Judge but I search out all the people’s hearts of these Nation unto perfection and if there are any upright in heart and are righteous in My sight and do by faith seek to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments according to My Will and purpose as revealed in My Word instead of punishing that Nation I shall seek to overshadow that Nation and bless and prosper it but it must be that Faith in the true and only redeemer even the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL must come first and then perfect perpetual obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments must follow thus say I even to the redeemed who belong unto Me by Faith in the Messiah these two are inseparable first the true and only Faith in the true and only Messiah as is revealed in My Word and then the path that all must walk upon the path of obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus Faith in the Messiah redeems and saves and perfect perpetual obedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments is the path all must walk upon to reach My Heavenly Kingdom first FAITH then OBEDIENCE and finally entrance into My Heavenly Kingdom forever. But it as I said these Nations must by Me be Judged and if found wanting and guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption and the neglect of the weak and sick and needy of the Nation by the Government then of a certainty punishment must follow. But I will also say unto the UK parliament after the rejection of the Prime Ministers deal because of the terms and conditions of the backstop why would thou of the UK parliament seek if voting to revoke article fifty want to swap the backstop of the Prime Ministers deal for the terms and conditions that the EU will seek to impose on the UK of returning to full membership that will be in essence the backstop in all but Name with a few tweaks here and there it will be like; as thou wouldst put it; leaping from the frying pan into the fire for of a certainty that is what the EU will seek to impose on the UK and insist to resume full member ship their terms and conditions must be accepted by the UK of which they will justify doing so they will say to avoid another situation that has and now still exists; in as far as Brexit is concerned; the EU will have no stomach; as thou sayest it; to suffer another three years of the turmoil it has thus far suffered. But on saying that half of the problems with Brexit negotiations have been caused by the some of the EU membership seeking their own selfish agendas two of which as said seek to rob the UK of her territory.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment