Wednesday 6 March 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL JUDGE #MAURITANIA #MALI #NIGER #CHAD AND #SUDAN AND IF FOUND GUILTY OF #GREAT WICKEDNESS #CORRUPTION #IMMORALITY AND THE #BREAKING OF #MY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER SHALL DESCEND ON THEM

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation especially of mankind and saviour and redeemer of all those who by Faith are redeemed by the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. thus it is that I shall Judged and search out unto perfection each and every Nation at this present time to be by Me Judged saith the Holy One of Israel even Mauritania Mali Niger Chad The Sudan so shall I search out all of these Nations to see if amongst them there be but one righteous Nation that I might have mercy on and in Judgment Passover but as afore said if there be none no not one then for all of their great wickedness immorality corruption and especially in breaking  even the least of all of My most Holy Laws and Commandments I shall rain down upon all of these Nations the full fury of My wrath and anger. But not only for the great wickedness corruption immorality and the breaking of ALL OF MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS but also for the unnecessary slaughter of the creatures of My creation especially marine and land mammals and for the pollution and for the destruction of the environment and the following after of false and wicked faiths also the bowing down unto idols that are but the creations of men’s hands. But it is that I shall put before thee one of the Most Holy of My Commandments that is set down in My Word not only unto the people of these Nations but unto all of Mankind this one commandment goes out to all of mankind THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER gods BEFORE ME! Thus as afore said unto other peoples of every land and Nation thus far Judged and of which finding many guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption and the breaking of all of My Most Holy Commandments am set to and have punished by the out poring of My wrath and Anger as said unto Adam and Eve in the breaking of the first commandment any who do break willingly this Commandment THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER gods BEFORE ME! Then the punishment shall be such as when I commanded Adam and Eve not to Eat of the tree Knowledge of good and evil if they broke that commandment and ate of the tree when they did do so they would surely die thus shall this same punishment befall all who do break this commandment they shall be cut off from Me forever and as I am the source of all life then being cut off from Me means death everlasting. But say I My punishment if any of all these Nations of the African continent are found guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments then they all shall feel the full fury of the out pouring of My wrath and anger by famine and drought by plague and pestilence and by such destructive storms hurricanes and tornadoes Earthquakes and such volcanoes as shall totally devastate all area around about them even as have never afore been seen upon the Earth. But as said also afore if any do turn and repent by Faith in the only true eternal  Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and do seek humbly to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments by faith then I shall have mercy upon those who repent and turn away from all manner of wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of MY Most Holy Laws and Commandments and instead of punishment shall come upon those who do so showers of blessing peace and prosperity and in Judgement shall be through the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb acquitted and the angel of death seeing the blood of the lamb upon them shall Passover them and they all shall ascend into My Heavenly Kingdom.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment