Thursday 7 March 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING #JUDGED THESE #AFRICAN NATIONS #MAURITANIA #MAIL #CHAD #SUDAN AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #GREAT #WICKEDNESS #IMMORALITY #CORRUPTION AND #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel even the creator and redeemer of all of the Holy People and of mankind who belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the Hosts of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens inheritors of My Heavenly Kingdom through faith in the only true redeemer and saviour the eternal Passover lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus say I as I have and am about to punish most severely all the Nations thus far Judged throughout the Earth; finding all guilty of great evil wickedness immorality corruption neglecting the needy of their Nations polluting and destroying their environment cruelly slaughtering unnecessarily the creatures of My Creation especially the mammals of the oceans and seas but more so guilty of Breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments including those of My people according to the flesh even all of Israel those at present residing in the promised Land and the those of the dispersion scattered abroad throughout the Earth; so shall I do unto the Nations of the African Continent recently Judge and found guilty of great wickedness evil immorality and corruption  even these Nations Mauritania Mali Niger Chad and Sudan first shall I pour forth My wrath and anger upon the governments of these Nations and then upon the whole of the Nation and only those who belong unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL shall be Passover when My wrath and anger doth strike these Nations full measure for no longer shall I hold back or refrain from pouring out My wrath and anger upon all of the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged for as said if there was no sign forth coming of repentance and the turning from all manner of evil wickedness corruption immorality the neglecting of the needy the cruel treatment and abuse of children and innocent civilians the cruel slaughter and treatment of the creatures of My creation the pollution of the seas and oceans and the environment even of the area of Earths Orbital space then I shall strike all of the Nations thus far Judged with the full fury of My wrath and anger by  plagues famines pestilence disease drought the scorching of the Earth Earthquakes Tsunamis of such force that where every they strike shall leave not one structure standing no matter what Earthquake preventative measures have been put in place to prevent structural collapse of surface buildings and volcanic activity in divers place never afore seen. But also I say in to the first Mighty Nation that shall and is in the process of falling of a certainty its fall shall happen very soon and great shall be the fall of this one and many upon the Earth shall mourn the passing of this mighty nation and the saying shall go out how are the mighty fallen even down unto the dust of the Earth never again to be seen upon the surface of thereof. Thus say I as is so set down in My Word and hath been ordained by Me from the very beginning to come to pass upon the Earth in the last days even at this time is of a certainty being fulfilled and shall be fulfilled unto perfection according as hath been ordained and as hath been revealed and set down in My Word and except these days as My Word says be shorten no flesh shall be saved but for all those who belong to Me by faith in the Messiah and of mankind and of the Holy People Israelis sake I shall according as set down in My Word shorten these days and then the end shall come upon all of creation.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment