Tuesday 19 March 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD EVEN THE #HOLY ONE OF #ISRAEL TO ALL THE #NATIONS CONCERNING THE #BEGINING OF THE #END OF #DAYS BEFORE #MY #JUDGMENT DAY #DAWNS AND THE #CONTINUED #JUDGING AND #PUNISHING OF THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even of the Universe and all that in it is that I created by the Word of My Mouth I spoke and it came into being commanded and it was so even as I purposed it so to be and created the Earth and the heavens therein in the same way and after the same manner did I create mankind from the dust of the ground did I create them both male and female even as it is so set down in My Word. Thus it is at this beginning of the end of days as so said and as mankind and the Holy People hath been warned over the ages and at the present time warning mankind and especially My People Israel over many generations that these days and times even the beginning of the end of days and the day of troubles would come upon the Earth yet mankind hath shut up their ears and blinded their eyes even as I shall hardened the hearts of all of those who have refused to see and refused to take heed of the warnings given and put before all of mankind and the Holy people so that when the day of Judgment dawns the just punishment that is their due may be executed upon them full measure and that they with all of the wicked immoral corrupt breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws shall be cast into the bottomless pit and when I say all of mankind that heeds not the warnings given and repents not of their evil and wicked deeds turning NOT unto Me by Faith in the true and only MESSIAH IMMANUEL whether they be of the Holy People or of  the rest of mankind they shall all be banished to the bottomless pit and outer darkness and to be cast into the lake of the fires of eternal torment forever and when I say forever it means forever for once all of those of mankind and the Holy People even Israel are cast therein there is but one way in and no way out no reprieve no returning to life no forgiveness no mercy for there is a great gulf fixed betwixt the bottomless pit sheol/hell and Heaven and Earth that none may or can cross over no parole no means of escape as said it is forever. Thus as said that I shall continue to Judge all of the Nations of mankind even according to My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws with infinite strictness every Nation shall I search out unto perfection for all manner of corruption immorality and great wickedness and all that are found to be breakers of MY Holy Laws and Commandments at this time shall be punish most severely for now it is as the warnings have been given when mankind comes before My Judgment throne to be Judged all shall have no excuse whatsoever that they knew not of the day of Judgment and what I require of mankind even total perfect perpetual obedience to My Holy Word Laws and commandments and especially My Moral Laws as are so set down in My Word and that by faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL for there it is that no ONE OF MANKIND AND THE Holy People can come before Me except by Him being cleans by His blood poured forth even the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL. THUS I SAY AS IT IS WRITTEN DOWN IN MY HOLY WORD LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS SO SHALL IT BE FOR ALL ETERNIY FOR PLAINLY AND SIMPLY WHAT IS WRITTEN THEREIN AS CONCERNING MY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS EVEN MY MORAL LAWS NEED NO INTERPRETATION THEY MEAN EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAY AND THAT IN CONTEXT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment