Sunday 31 March 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL #JUDGE THESE #AFRICAN NATIONS AT THIS TIME #ANGOLA #ZAMBIA #NAMIBIA #BOTSWANA THUS IT IS IF ANY ARE #FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #I SHALL #SEVERELY #PUNISH #THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham I saac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God King of Kings Lord  of Lords the creator of the Universe and all that in it is even all of Mankind especialy the Holy People even the children of Israel to whom as an inhertitance promised unto Abraham was given in these later days the Promised Land they now posses and of which never can and never shall belong to anyother  people land and Nation and also the only true redeemer and saviour of manking and of the Holy Peopl the Messiah Emanuel for there is no other Name under heave and upon the Earth whereby any of mankind can be saved from My wrath that is to come upon all of the Nations of Mankind except by ther name of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus say I at this time as I have Judge many of the Nations of the whole of the African continent even including all the North African Nations so shall I Judge these Nations and if as with the those that are by Me due to be punished having by Me found guilty of all great wickedness immorality corruption iniquity and especialy the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments aso if I find these Nations even Angola Zambia Namibia and Biotswana guilt of the same sins tangressions I shall most severly punish these Nation as I have punished those thus far whom in Judgment I have found Guilty not only of these crimes but of the neglect of the poor the down trodden the sick the lame the disabled the elederly the homless and the children of their Nations and of the destruction of their environment especialy the habitat of the ild creatures of their Nations so much so that many have become endangered species thus say I shall not holy them guiltless of these crimes against My creatures of the Earth for not only did I creat the Universe and mankind but also all the creatures of the Earth for which mankind in as far as they are concern has a lot to answer for in Judgment upon Judment day. But as I have said so shall it come to pas if found guilty of all the crimes as so set down herein the all conuming fire of My wrath and anger shall stike these Nations to such an extent that the Earth shall be unyeilding as hard as rock wherein no crops can be grown and such a drought shall strike these Nations so that in the end they shall be a deserted desert waste land wherein only the creatures of the deserts can exist almost voide of all human life thus the endanger species of these Nations will not only be the creatures of these Nations but of the human inhabitants there of. But and if these Nations turn from their great wickedness and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments by Faith in the only true redeemer and saviour the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL then I shall have mercy on these Nations and instead of punishment mercy and instead of a dry and barren land a prosperous blessed pleasent peacefull land giving of her bounty to all the inhabitants thereof and of which I shall over shadow with My presence and protect all of the Nations that do turn and repent of their great wickedness and disobedience of My Holy Laws and Commandments from all harm and alarm and shall defend then against all of their enemise that seek them harm.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment