Sunday 24 March 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD NOT ONLY #SHALL #I PUNISH THESE AFRICAN #NATIONS #RWANDA #BURUNDI #UGANDA FOR #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS BUT ALSO THOSE #MIDDLE #EASTERN NATIONS GUILTY OF #SLAUGHTERING #INNOCENT #CIVILIANS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thu saith the Lord God even Adonai Elohim Elohei-Tizvaot unto thee even at this time in as far as the Judging of these African Nations according to My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws #RWANDA #BURUNDI #UGANDA #KENYA thus said I that in Judgment  I would search them all out unto perfection and if found therein by Me Great wickedness immorality corruption neglecting the poor and needy the homeless and the outcast the elderly the sick the disabled the protection of all the children from harm alarm and all manner of abuse the clothing of the naked providing food for those in desperate need especially those on the borderline of starvation, the provision of clean water for all, the cruel treatment and the unnecessary slaughter of the creatures within these Nations the pollution of the environment the lakes the rivers the streams oceans and seas the destruction of wildlife habitat the unnecessary destruction of forests trees and grass lands but more so and mainly if I found them breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even more so My Moral Laws that I would most severely punish these Nations even as I have done with other Nations thus Judged by Me and having search these Nations out also to see if there are any within who were Holy and Righteous so that I may Passover them and instead of punishing any and all of these Nations would bless, protect and prosper them in all that they do upon the face of the Earth and in Judgment on Judgment day acquit them of all of their sins transgressions and crimes counting them Holy and righteous in My sight but not their own righteousness but the righteousness of the Messiah even He who is the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose blood alone doth cleanse from all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments even those who by  Faith believe in Him as their only true redeemer and saviour and Messiah He whose Name is IMMANUEL and thus by  Me are considered worthy of inheriting My Kingdom for there is no other in Heaven or upon the Earth who can save any of mankind from My Wrath and anger come upon all of Mankind except the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb. Thus having found these Nations guilty of great wickedness corruption immorality the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws and the neglecting of  the poor and needy the homeless and the outcast the elderly the sick the disabled the protection of all the children from harm alarm and all manner of abuse, the clothing of the naked providing food to those on the borderline of starvation neglecting to provide clean water for all especially children the cruel treatment and the unnecessary slaughter of the creatures within these Nations the pollution of the environment the lakes the rivers the streams oceans and seas the destruction of wildlife habitat wildlife the unnecessary destruction of forests trees and grass lands. Thus as I warned so shall I do in as far as the pouring out My Wrath and anger in punishment upon all of these Nations by great storms whirlwinds hurricanes the violent shaking of the Earth  floods drought famine plagues pestilence disease even as I have and shall punish all the other Nations of the African continent thus Judged. Thus shall I also strike the Nations of the Middle East in the days to come for their breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments whom already have been Judged and upon whom is soon My wrath and anger to be poured out upon them for all of their crimes and sins and transgression especially those Nations responsible for the deaths of the defenceless civilian population of Yemen and Syria but thus say I unto Syria and its Government beware seeking to rob Israel of that which is rightfully theirs for whomsoever fights against Israel fights against Me saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and whom so ever fights against Me of a certainty their end is set in stone even to perish from off the face of the Earth and in Judgment to be cast into the deepest depths of bottomless pit and Sheol/hell and into the lake wherein burns therein the flames of everlasting torment where the worm dieth not nor the flames of torment go not out even wherein is the blackest darkness of the hearts of all of those who are and shall and in the near future are be cast therein to dwell forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee


from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment