Sunday 17 March 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THESE #AFRICAN NATIONS SHALL I #JUDGE AND IF FOUND GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH #NIGERIA #CAMEROON #SOUTH #SUDAN #C.A.R. BUT #ETHIOPIA HAVING BEEN JUDGED SHALL BE #PUNISHED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isdaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even the redeemer and saviour of mankind and of the Holy People even the Messiah IMMANUEL unto these as I have so said afore that I shall Judge all the Nations of the Earth and those that are found guilty first and foremost of breaking all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws that I would rain down upon those Nation in punish My wrath and anger by great storms hurricanes tornadoes Earthquake floods tsunamis plagues famine drought disease and upon some of those already Judged found guilty and the punishment set have felt the first out pouring of My Wrath and Anger in punishment as shall thus far those who remain unpunished shall shortly be punished for all of their sins transgressions and crimes.  Thus as I did afore did set forth the regions of the Earth containing the Nations one by one to be Judge and if found guilty of all wickedness corruption immorality and failure to meet the needs of the sick the elderly the orphaned the homeless the outcast and the refugees of which thou did but contribute but a token gesture in aid and as I so did with Ananias and Sapphira who tried to lie unto Roach Hakodesh and Myself in keeping back part of that which they promised to donate to spreading of My Word and meeting the needs of the needy so shall it be with those of this generation and civilization who seek saith the Holy One of Isrtael to rob Me of that which Mine and is My due  for the Earth and all its fullness is Mine and Mine to give to whom I please as I did with Israel and the Promised land and as I shall so do unto the meek of the Earth even as it is so set down in My Word that I said the Meek shall inherit the Earth. Thus say I now the punishment due unto the guilty disobedient unbelieving wicked corrupt immoral Nations of the Earth that do break all of My Holy Laws and commandments is now coming to pass and shall continue until all is fulfilled as so set down in all of My Most Holy Word Law and Commandments thus it is as so said I shall Judge and shall punish all of these African Nation one by one even NIGERIA, CAMEROON, THE CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, SOUTH SUDAN ETHIOPIA the last of which of which I have already Judged and begun to punish for all of it great wickedness especially of that Government towards its own people especially the children of that Nation having had and still have the means to meet the needs of all the people of that Nation but would rather use it live a life of comfort and luxury wealth and power but what use is that which they keep unto themselves when it is better to store up riches in heaven for all eternity by helping others and meeting the needs of the poor poverty stricken people of that Nation than the pleasures wealth and power of this Earth that perisheth that last but a season and has to be given up on passing from the face of the Earth and being cast into the bottomless pit and sheol the disasters that are striking are but a warning and a foretaste of that which is come if the Government of the Nations this disaster strikes continues on the path of wickedness evil corruption immorality and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments they are on and repent not of all of their sins transgressions and crimes as afore so set down.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment