Sunday 3 March 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING #JUDGED ALL THE #NATIONS OF #NORTH #AFRICA #I AM NOW #PURPOSED TO #JUDGE THE REST OF THE #NATIONS OF THE #AFRICAN #CONTINENT STARTING WITH #SOUTH #AFRICA WITH THE #REST TO BE JUDGED #THEREAFTER

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus it is saith the Lord God of the Host of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens unto thee as thus said afore that as I have thus Judged North Arica and searched out all of the Nations thereof to see if there be but one righteous Nation and having found not one righteous Nation and finding all of being guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and the neglecting of the needy of those Nations and the destruction of the environment and the wicked unnecessary slaughter of land and marine mammals I am purposed at this time to punish each and every Nation by fire even that of the fiery heat of the Sun pouring down so much so shall it strike all of the Nations of North Africa so much so that unless those Nations do repent and turn from their great wickedness all of the Nations of North Africa shall become drier than the Sahara desert and not one drop of water shall be found in the whole of North Africa and the Sinai peninsular for not one Nation therein shall escape the outpouring of My wrath and anger for their great wickedness immorality corruption but more than all of those sins and transgression shall I punish these Nation for their crimes in the killing of innocent civilians by the weapons of war that is even now at this time being carried out against not only the killing of men and women but innocent children thus say | all who do commit sins crimes and transgression are an abomination in My sight but more so are they that do commit the crimes of cruelty abuse and murder against children and shall it is that all who do commit such crimes shall very soon come before Me in Judgement and though I am a merciful God mercy shall never be shown to those who murder by any means innocent children and shall in Judgement be cast into the fiery furnace of the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment that resides in the bottomless pit and as it is with those who wage war upon children so shall it be with those who wage war upon the weak the needy the elderly the homeless and upon ethnic minorities thus say I these all shall never escape the full outpouring of My wrath and anger and the striking of My swift and terrible sword and as I have at this time Judged Australia for all of their sins transgressions great wickedness and neglecting the poor and needy of their Nation also the destruction of their environment the pollution of the atmosphere and of the seas and oceans that surround that Nation. But more so shall I punish that Nation for the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and commandments. Thus as it is that I have thus far Judged many Nations of the Earth and found them all wanting I shall punish each and every one unless they repent turn unto Me through the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL and by faith set their hearts and minds to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments each one shall feel the full force of My wrath and anger for I shall strike each and every one with My terrible swift sharp sword even unto striking each and every one down unto the dust of the ground. Thus also I say as I have Judged and shall punish all the Nations of North Africa so shall I Judged all the rest of the Nations of that continent especially South Africa for all of its crimes against its own people both past and present all those guilty of persecuting ethnic minorities as said afore none shall not escape My Just Judgment of those who commit crimes against other races and ethnic minorities. Thus it is that I shall begin judging the Nations of the African continent and shall search out all of these Nations to see it there be but one righteous Nation and if not them My wrath and anger full measure shall be poured out upon all the Nations of that Continent.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment