Saturday 24 December 2016

#UPON THE #UNITED_NATIONS #RESOLUTION VOTED ON AS #CONCERNING #ISRAEL AND THE #SETTLEMENT #BUILDING THEREIN.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

 As concerning the UN resolution voted upon and passed as concerning the building of settlements in the Land of My People Israel. Israel is My Nation and the land of Israel is the Land which I promised to Abraham that the land upon which the sole of his foot trod that I would by promise give to him and his descendants forever of which I fulfilled after My people through Moses was freed from slavery in Egypt and wandered in the wilderness for forty years after which through Joshua entered into that land of promise. It is not for the UN to dictate unto My people as concerning the whole of Israel only I can do that saith the Holy One of Israel. Israel and its people are Mine and the city of Jerusalem is My Holy City and the place where once stood the holy of holies is Mine also and none others. Thus let Me put this before thee whomsoever is against Israel is against Me saith the Lord of Host and whomsoever is against Me cannot and shall not stand as hath been revealed in the past by what is revealed in My Word as concerning all who have fought against My people when they have been obedient to all of My Holy Law and commandments and that I have dwelt amongst them to defend them against all who would seek to conquer or destoy them of which I have utterly and totally destroyed. But also I do say this in My law and commandments there is a provision as concerning strangers within the land and how they are to be treated they their possessions their offspring and their animals and the land upon which they dwell and this is what I have so set down and commanded Israel so to do and if they do it not there shall be consequences but only I can punish them for the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments and none other. But also remember as concerning the Messiah and all that hath been set down as concerning Him and His birth and that which yet hath to be accomplished as concerning Him and the promises set down in My Word. Then consider with whom thou hast to do.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment