Monday 26 December 2016

#MANY OF #MANKIND #DON'T #BELIEVE IN #ME #SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND #TRY TO #PROVE THAT I AM NOT IN #CONTROLE OF THE #UNIVERSE AND #NATURE AND EVEN DO NOT #EXIST.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Whether mankind believes or not that I saith the Lord God of creation exist makes no difference I AM THAT I AM I exist and in Me the whole of mankind and the whole of the Universe exists and all that exists therein and without Me it would not and could not exist. Ever there are amongst mankind those who seek to prove or disprove My existence and that I am not in controle of nature by trying to explain how weather patterns are created that cause storms hurricanes floods tornadoes thus provoking Me to anger even though over the past year because of the unbelief and the disobedience to My Holy Law and commandment and the wickedness of mankind as revealed in the murdering of the innocents of various countries and the attitude of many of mankind towards others in treating their fellow human beings in a most cruel and despicable way even the cruelty of mankind towards the creatures of the Earth of whose care I place them into hands of humanity to look after and care for also the selfish hording of the bounty of the Earth by some Nations leaving others suffering from poverty and depravation and disease I have struck with floods tornadoes hurricanes earthquakes disease plague famine and volcanoes. I have not given the bounties of the Earth to be horded by any one or by a few Nations to keep to themselves, but excess of that which they have to be shared out amongst all those of their fellow human beings that are in need. So this do I say as concerning this matter that as I have sought to make mankind aware of My existence and that I am the creator of all of creation and it is I who am in charge of the whole of Nature and that the wind and the waves and all of Nature obeys all of My commandments as hath been seen in this past year. Thus for the punishment of the wickedness of mankind even also for the cruelty towards the creatures of the Earth and even the cutting down unnecessarily of forests and the pollution of the environment and the oceans of the Earth and the slaughter of those creatures mankind needs not to have done which are in the oceans and seas of the Earth so shall those disasters go on and shall increase. My wrath and anger shall be revealed as a fore said against all for the wickedness and cruelty and the selfishness of those of mankind who have horded the bounties of the Earth that I have provided leaving other Nations suffering from poverty and destitution disease and famine providing only the minimum of aid. Thus it is that if this continues that thou shalt provoke Me so much so that indeed that the thou shalt have even that which thou hast taken from thee and find thy selves in the same position as those deprived, poverty, famine, diseased, plagued and war torn Nations. For it shall be to those who give to others in need I shall give to them and prosper them but to those who refuse to do so I shall cast down into the same situation as those Nations they refused to help. But for the cruelty of human beings to other human beings and towards the creatures and the environment of the Earth there shall be retribution I shall punish them by wind and wave by Earthquake, volcano and fire and by famine and thus shall cast them down even unto the dust of the ground and the pit of despair.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment