Monday 12 December 2016

#THE #WORD OF #GOD TO THE #NATIONS AS #CONCERNING THE #WAR IN #SYRIA

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    In as far as that which hath been declared unto thee as concerning Syria its regime and Russia and its government I have said unto thee all shall be accomplished as I have ordained it so to be, be assured of that none no one shall escape My Just Judgment and the punishment due upon those who have committed the crimes they have against defenceless men women and children. They shall be at that time I have appointed for wrath and anger to be poured out upon them and it shall be. First though I have given all of those involved the chance to halt their actions against Aleppo and they have not therefore when I strike which I will and they cry out pleading for mercy the same mercy I shall award them that they awarded those they have murdered in Aleppo and in other town villages and cities in that country. But one thing I will state unto thee I am not subject nor can I be saith the Lord of Hosts to the will of mankind nor shall I be for thy hearts and minds declare why do I not act and punish those guilty of these crimes now, are thy words empty threats never to be carried out. Why art thou letting these get away with their crimes? I ask of thee first is the creator subject to the will, whims, wishes and timetable of the mankind. But and also dost thou want Me to punish thee for the crimes thou hast committed by thine inaction in stopping this conflict thou art as guilty as they are, should I then punish all as thou wishes Me to do so immediately or should I hold back be merciful and give thee the chance to repent and rectify thine inaction and for them to repent of their crimes of which I know they will not do so. Their time of repentance is running out as is thine also. Shall the crime of unbelief also be thy punishment when the full fury of My wrath and anger is poured out is it to be on thee also.

This is the Word of the Lord unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment