Monday 19 December 2016

#THE #REVELATION OF #GOD'S #LOVING #KINDNESS AND #MERCY TOWARDS #HIS #OWN AND #HIS #WRATH AND #ANGER #TOWARDS THE #WICKED



Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto the Nations of the Earth even though My Judgments have been performed upon the Earth, yet because of My mercies sake only those who are destined to go down to the grave at this time shall do so for My Mercy and My Patience is infinite and will go out to all of those who turn from the path of the immoral and the wicked the deceiver the unbeliever and those with lying tongues those who are destined to go down unto the pit whose hearts are as hard as the nether millstone even harder than granite. But unto those who are wicked and the unbelievers the time will come when no longer will I hold back My Full wrath and anger which shall be unleashed upon them all and then it shall be all the wicked the immoral the unbeliever and the perverse the slayers of men women and children shall go down unto the grave be Judged and banished to the pit forever. My mercy loving Kindness is though towards all of those who turn from the path of wickedness unto Me through the blood of the Passover lamb for these I shall hide with all of those who belong to the Holy people My children in the shadow of My wings until at last they do come to dwell with Me forever but My heart is set upon the Holy City My City even that which is in the land of promise and to that place where the House to My Holy Name once stood and shall again stand when I come to dwell amongst My People and the sheep of My pastures forever.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment