Wednesday 7 December 2016

#THE #MAIN #CAUSE OF AND THE #BEGINNING OF THE #WAR BETWEEN #GOOD AND #EVIL

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus say I unto thee the war on Earth between good and evil is not just a war between good and evil but between My will and mankind’s will thus the main cause of the war between good and evil is mankind’s will which is totally opposite to My will saith the Lord God thus say I unto thee before mankind fell evil did not exist upon the Earth. In the garden of Eden mankind I gave once and once only true free will to chose mankind’s own way or My way mankind’s will or My Will with a warning that if in effect mankind by eating of the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil chose their own will and way would die. But when the adversary came he tempted mankind in Adam and Eve to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and in the instant Adam and Eve gave into the whiles of the adversary who said mankind would not die but become like gods which was a partial truth mankind would not die physically immediately but would spiritually, which he did not tell them would happen. For in the instant they ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil the war between good and evil began; which means that the adversary gave them the knowledge of good and evil; thus they had disobeyed Me and in effect had chosen to obey their own will going their own way and not My will and way thus cutting them off from Me who am the source of all life physical and spiritual, which is the true meaning of dying and death so unless there was a way of returning unto My eventually their bodies would also die the seeds of corruption having been sown in their bodies and in the whole of creation which I saith the Lord of Hosts had placed mankind in charge of. So as their will was opposite to My will they could not remain in My kingdom or belong to Me and had to be banished which was displayed in Adam and Eve being cast out of Eden and the way unto the tree of Life blocked by an angel with a fiery sword. But I did reveal a way whereby they could return unto Me My way and that was the promised Messiah if they believed in He who was to come the way I revealed it unto them which they did. Which was revealed in their lives and the obedience to Me by Abel and the rebellious will of mankind in Cain. But also I had to create a place for those who where to be banished of mankind for through the fall of mankind in Adam and Eve the seeds of rebellion in the will of mankind had been sown as revealed in Cain this being the very first battle between good and evil was the crime of murder. Therefore the war between good and evil and between obedience and disobedience to My Will and purposes continues and will do so until Judgment day saith the only true redeemer.


This is the Word of the Lord to thee.


From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment