Wednesday 28 December 2016

#AS #CONCERNING #GODS #COVENANT WITH #ISRAEL ON #MOUNT #SINAI THROUGH #MOSES

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Unto thee O Israel when I freed thee from Egypt by Moses My servant I made a covenant with thee if thou should obey all of My Holy laws and Commandments which I delivered unto thee through Moses that I should lead thee and give unto thee the Land of Promise made unto Abraham that the land upon which the sole of his feet should tread I would give unto him and his seed forever thus did I after many years in the wilderness lead thee by the hand of Moses to the promised land and did lead thee into it by the hand of Joshua thus after many years of the dispersion amongst the gentile Nations have I return thee unto the land of promise as I said I would a land that for thee has been almost a land flowing with milk and honey a prosperous land making thee the envy of the Nations round about thee and have protected thee in the past giving victory over all of thine enemies. Yet it is that as I have fulfilled My promise unto thee thou hast to fulfil thy part of the covenant made through Moses with thee in obeying from the heart all that is set therein as revealed in My Word. Therefore if thou dost obey all the word of that covenant I shall continue to prosper the and protect thee and give thee victory over all of thine enemies. But if thou dost not keep covenant with Me saith the Holy One of Israel I shall not cast thee from the land as in times past and send thee again into captivity, but I will take away the bounty of the land of Israel and it it shall not provide unto thee which it has no longer shall it be a prosperous land a land flowing with milk and honey, thy crops shall fade as will thy prosperity and any respect the Nations once had for thee shall vanish as the morning mist vanishes as the sun rises. The land shall become a barren wilderness fit only for scorpions and lizards and the wild beasts of the desert wilderness.


This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment