Thursday 29 December 2016

#THE #WORD OF #GOD TO THE #NATIONS AS #CONCERNING THE #LAND OF #ISRAEL AND ALL OF THE #MIDDLE #EAST

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I to the Nations that whomsoever seeks to rob My people of their inheritance maketh of themselves My enemy of whom I shall cast down unto the ground for it is only I who can say unto My people what they can and cannot do with their own inheritance which I gave unto Abraham and his seed by promise forever. Israel is My People and the Land is My Holy Land which I have given unto them and them alone and none other and it is that only they shall posses the Land and shall do so forever and if they shall keep the covenant I made with them on Mount Sinai through Moses My servant I shall defend them and shall indeed cast down unto Sheol  forever all who do come up against them to defeat and to rob them of their inheritance for it is if I am against a Nation that Nation shall surely perish but if I am with any Nation to defend and uphold that Nation none no not one shall stand against it to defeat it. But it is that I will stand only with those Nations who do through the true and only Passover Lamb even the Messiah obey fully all of My Holy Law and commandments and will be against any and all Nations who do not do so. But and if thou doth study My Holy Law and commandments thou shalt find therein provisos for any and all strangers within the Land and by those provisions so set down shall they abide within the Land of Israel and that only if they shall obey all of My Holy Law and commandments if not they shall be cast forth from the land by My Hand for I shall not tolerate any thing within the land that doth pollute it and that is contrary to My Holy Will and purpose as so revealed and set down in My Word. But I also say unto My People that all the Words of the covenant I made with them on mount Sinai should be read out before all of the people that they may take heed of all of the words written therein and do obey all of My Holy Law and commandments. Israel and its people are Mine and Jerusalem is My Holy City and Mine alone.
    Thus also do I say this unto all the Nations as was promised unto Abraham did I give by promise the Land of Israel to his descendants forever which was through Isaac his first born from Sarah's his wife’s womb. His other son born of Hagar’s womb Ishmael I said I would make of him a mighty Nation and his twelve sons became twelve princes by their Nations which occupied from the east of Egypt all the lands of the middle east of which they now do so as I promised that they would. Thus all now as the promise I made to Ishmael and his sons the twelve princes of twelve Nations are the descendants of Ishmael and thus of Abraham as was Isaac but it was through Isaac and his descendants was the promise made that they should posses the Land of Israel and that it should be their inheritance forever and that they would become My chosen people who should bear My Name and amongst whom I would dwell in the House to My Name which was built by King David’s son Solomon. I have set this before thee for one reason and that is to show that the whole of the Middle East belongs unto the descendants of the sons of Abraham even Isaac and Ishmael and that these two and their descendants should be blessed by Me if they obeyed all of My Holy Law and Commandments and that if they should do so peace would reign over the whole of their lands but if not there would not be peace until they returned unto Me and did repent of their disobedience and once more obey all that I commanded them so to do.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment