Friday 14 October 2016

#UPON THE #SUFFERING OF #INNOCENT #CHILDREN IN #ALEPPO #CAUSED BY #RUSSIA AND THE #SYRIAN #REGIME

Thus saith the Lord god of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Unto thee of the Nations I will do unto thee as thou hast allowed to be done to the inhabitants of a Syrian city mainly of what hath been done unto the children of that place their blood crieth unto Me from the ground for retribution upon those who have thus cause these little ones to suffer thus, thus it is as there in no peace in that place so shall I take peace from thy Nation and the Nations of the Earth. If thou dost not take heed of My Word unto thee to deliver these from the terror they face every day, more storms greater than that I have sent upon thee recently I shall send, but this time their path shall not follow the coast lands but shall strike full force thy Nation states along the coast facing the East. But not only this as afore said as there is no peace within that city so shall I take peace from thy Nation and the other Nations for their lack of taking positive action to stop the slaughter of innocents in that place. I have said afore time that I would hold back My wrath and anger to give thee the chance to redeem thyselves by taking action but thou hast not done so before I strike those who are guilty of the criminal acts against the children of that city I shall strike thee but this time it shall not pass thee by as a mere warning of My might  and power to strike thee for it shall devastate the lands which it strikes ye saw the vastness of the storm I raised up just imagine if it had come ashore in full fury I have been merciful to thee for I am a merciful God who hath no joy in the death of  even the wicked but Justice must be done and seen to be done upon those who do take none heed of My word and do break all My Holy Law and commandments and to Israel I say unto thee that thou hast broken the covenant thou hast with Me that I made with thy forefathers when they came out from Egypt to which I have said if thou dost not keep My Holy Covenant with thee what shall befall thee therefore repent and return unto Me keep My covenant with thee all the days of thy Lives and I shall forgive thee and shall refrain from striking thee with the full fury of My Wrath and anger against thee.


This is the Word of the Lord to thee.


From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment