Sunday 23 October 2016

#THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH THAT ARE #REAPING THE #HARVEST OF #GOD'S #WRATH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

         Thus say I unto thee that I warned thee of the consequence of disobedience to My Holy Law and Commandments even My Most Holy Moral Law the fulfilment of which thou dost see in the increase of whirlwind storms and disaster in the regions I have thus struck but think these will not come to Europe and even unto this Nation think again for disobedience will reap its reward thou art sowing the seeds of disobedience and if thou dost continue thou shalt reap the harvest of My wrath and anger. I shall not hold back until all the Nations of the Earth have been Judged and weighted in the balances and if found wanting and punished according to that as set down in My Word.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.


From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment