Sunday 2 October 2016

#THE #WARNING OF THE #WRATH AND #ANGER OF THE #LIVING #GOD TO BE #POURED OUT #UPON #EUROPE


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob


    Thus say I in as far as My Judgement upon the continent of Europe is concerned and the warnings of My wrath and anger to be poured out upon the wicked and rebellious of the Earth think ye that My wrath and anger now being poured out shall be confined to south and central American regions not so for it is that whirlwind and fire storms Earthquakes and the eruption of volcanoes shall also strike the continent of Europe if the Nations of the continent refuse to hearken unto My Word and continue to rebel against Me and the obedience to My Holy Law and Commandments. Thus it hath been that I have held back My wrath and anger against this continents wickedness iniquity and immorality but soon it is that if the Nations of this continent continue to walk the path of rebellion and disobedience and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments be assured that I shall strike this continent with full fury wrath and anger that thou shalt know that I it is saith the Lord God King of Kings and Lord of Lords who shall and do Judge the Nations of Europe and all the Nations of the Earth and exclude none who walk contrary to those Laws and commandments as are set down in My Word unto perfection.


This is the Word of the Lord to thee.


From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment