Wednesday 5 October 2016

#A WARNING #GIVEN TO ALL THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH AS #CONCERNING THE #MIDDLE #EAST ESPECIALY #ISRAEL

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Even to all the Nations of the Earth especial the mightiest Nations though thou desirest to have an influence in the Middle East and to posses some part of it even that of a Nation therein it shall never come to pass for I have ordained it to belong unto the descendants of Abraham's sons even of Isaac and Ishmael forever as is set down in My Word and they alone shall posses it and none other and no matter thy plans they shall all be frustrated and come to nought even to the extent of incurring My Wrath and Anger to such an extent that will lead to the destruction and or down fall of any Nation that attempts to do so this is My promise to all the Nations of the Earth. The whole Earth is My creation Israel is My chosen Nation and people and Jerusalem is My Holy City and the whole of the Middle East is Mine to give to whom I have chosen and ordained to give it!

This is the Word of the Lord to thee

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment