Thursday 20 October 2016

#UPON THE #PREVIOUS #WARNING OF #GOD #UPON THE #DEBRIS #ORBITING THE #EARTH


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Did I not require of thee to remove all rubbish the Nations of the Earth have left in orbit around the Earth through their scientific efforts in as far as their space exploration in as far as the placing in orbit of satellites and space stations and what would happen to all future efforts in as far as the exploration of space was concerned, that included all thine efforts from the time of that warning, which includes probes and Landers, they will all suffer failure or destruction until that which I have required of thee is accomplished or at least thou hast begun to do that which I required of thee. Would thou like Me to throw some of My space debris at say thy space telescope. Neither do I like thee throwing thy space debris just outside of My garden. Would any of thy scientists tolerate a rubbish dump in their back garden nor will I tolerate thy rubbish dump in My Universe so from now on it would be better for thee to direct the resources that are wasted on thine efforts in that direction and directed towards humanitarian needs and the environment and animal welfare and protection. Thus I say unto thee if this had been done in the first place and thou had remedied the needs of humanity wild life and the environment, then the humanitarian disasters the migrant and refugee problems and the protection of the wild life and the environment and the cost thereof thou would not now be facing, along with My condemnation of the wasteful acts of a selfish and wicked generation. Continue on this path and like all civilizations in the past so shall this come to the same end and in the future it will be others who will be excavating the remnants of this civilization and seeking why it came to the end it did. I said the day of Judgment and the last great battle that which thou doth call Armageddon is not yet to come upon thee, but that doth not mean that there will not come about the end of this civilization and the cause thereof shall the be same as other civilizations which have fallen even by My Just Judgement and their unwillingness to change the direction in which they were going.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment