Wednesday 26 October 2016

#THE #DEAFNESS AND #HARDHEARTEDNESS #THROUGH #UNBELIEF TOWARDS #GODS #WARNINGS OF THAT #WHICH IS TO #COME

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say unto thee in as far as obedience and disobedience to MY Holy Law and commandments are concerned, it is to come about upon the Earth either obey and prosper of disobey and perish there shall be no middle ground and no leniency for all the disobedient Nations of the Earth unto thee I say I have been merciful and lenient in as far as punishing the disobedient Nations of the Earth which have disobeyed all of My Holy Law and commandments and the punishment which was due I held back and have been merciful to all but thou hast heeded not My Word nor the warnings given, deaf have been thine ears and blind thine eyes and unbelief hast hardened thine hearts but soon it shall be there will be a day wherein I will not hold back until every jot and title or minute particle of My Law and commandments shall in as far as the punishment due hath been fulfilled as thou shalt come to bear witness of. Then it is thou shalt seek for Me to be merciful and to hold back My Wrath and anger but Mine ears shall be as deaf to thy prayers as thou hast so been to My Word and Warnings put before thee.


This is the Word of the Lord to thee.


From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment