Sunday 30 October 2016

#THE #UNSHEATHING OF THE #SWIFT AND #TERRIBLE #SWORD OF #GOD AND #HIS JUST #JUDGMENT OF #HIS #NATION AND #PEOPLE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus say I unto thee and especial unto Mine own People did I not say Judgment begins at the House Of God and so it is that I have unsheathed My swift and terrible sword and given it over to be sharpened and polished so that it might flash like lightening and shall place it into the hand of the one destined to wield it and he shall use it first to strike the land of Israel to cause to perish from out of that land which belongs unto Me alone which I have given unto My People as an inheritance forever and My Holy city even Jerusalem, all those in it that are unrighteous and wicked and immoral and do break all of My Holy Law and commandments and teach others to do the same who say I see not nor do take heed of their words and deeds and if I do, I take no action to strike them down unto the grave, these are they who are mistaken for I have waited until their cup of wrath is filled up to overflowing and then the one in to whose hands I have placed it shall strike with My swift and terrible sword the sword of My Just Judgement  all the wicked of that Nation and especial those places in the Land of My people all that which belongs not unto My people which are to Me abominations which have made desolate spiritually the land of My Holy People.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment