Friday 28 October 2016

#OF THE #JUDGMENT THAT IS TO #BEGIN AT THE #HOUSE OF #GOD

Thus saith Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Unto all the religious organizations of mankind that claim to be of Me and do claim to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments yet who refuse to cleanse themselves of all immorality wickedness Idolatry corruption unbelief and perversion of My Holy Word. Who were warned in times past of the Judgment to come upon them as I did say Judgment begins first at the House of God first at Mine own House and people and then upon all of the religious organizations of mankind without exception that day that I warned thee of now approaches and all shall be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and if found wanting the full punishment that is their due shall be cast down upon them if found to be thus guilty of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments, thus it is that many have thus far been struck and so it shall go on till all hath been thus Judged and cast down to the dust of the ground of which I shall not hold back nor relent to execute that Judgment upon them. Thus shall it be that morality righteousness purity and the truth shall return to whole Earth and that in the end My glory shall cover the Earth as the waters cover the sea.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment