Sunday 30 October 2016

#THE #UNSHEATHING OF THE #SWIFT AND #TERRIBLE #SWORD OF #GOD AND #HIS JUST #JUDGMENT OF THE #NATIONS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee he who is destined to wield My Terrible Swift sword which hath been sharpened and polished so that flashes like lightening I say unto thee when the time appointed is upon thee he shall go forth unto all the Nations of the Earth to strike first all those who profess to be of Me and are not and then all the unrighteous and wicked and immoral and murderers and idolaters and all those who seek to deceive men, women and children, to use for their own wicked purposes, even all of those who do use them to protect themselves from the Just Judgment which is their due who also pervert My Word saying it teaches what it doth not. All of these shall not escape for it shall not be returned unto Me saith the Holy One Of Israel by he who wields it so that I might again sheath My swift and terrible sword until it hath accomplished what I have destined it so to do.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment