Thursday 27 October 2016

#UPON THE #MATTER OF A #NATIONS #OBEDIENCE TO #GOD #CONNECTED TO ITS #PROSPERITY OR #POVERTY


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    This matter I do put before thee is the matter of this Nations obedience to all of My Holy Commandments and Law of which not one jot or title or minute particle shall pass from it until all has been accomplished, in that I said I if this Nation and its government should obey fully all of My Holy Law and commandments that I shall prosper it so much so that it would have the respect and envy of all the Nations of the Earth and if this Nation should not then the opposite would come about so much so that it would become an laughing stock and a by word and have nothing but scorn cast upon it from the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it shall be accomplished and thus it shall be done saith the Lord Of Host

This is the Word of the Lord to thee


From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment