Tuesday 19 April 2016

#THE #WORD OF THE #LORD TO #ISRAEL AS #CONCERNING THE #WALLS #BUILT #BEYOND THE #WALLS OF #JERUSALEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    To thee O Israel the walls that thou hast built far from Jerusalem must come down they must be destroyed, for is it not so that in My Word that there is provision for the stranger and their families to live within the land to build to work to dwell in peace with thee must there be division and disharmony with the stranger within Israel must the land of promise be divided against itself. How many times have others possessed the land of Israel and ruled over the land of promise cruelly and are ye wanting to be like unto those. The Land of Promise I have given thee as a possession forever for thou to dwell therein it is My Gift unto thee. But it is that thou shouldest not close thy gates to the stranger but welcome them with open arms. Hast not thou accepted the various Nations religious buildings within thy lands and yet those behind the walls thou hast built are shut off from thee, those who once when I cast thee out of the Land for thy disobedience to My Holy Commandments and Law and thy rebellion against Me, for thy wandering after false gods and religions. Took possession of the land dwelt therein until the time of thy scattering amongst the Nations was at an end and I returned thee unto the land of Israel of which I gave unto thy fathers if they obeyed all of My Holy Commandments and Laws as a possession forever. Yea indeed but it is that Jerusalem is My City and My possession and the place where in the House to My Holy Name shall be built and My presence shall dwell therein and it is that none other except the children of promise shall dwell in Jerusalem.
    But the rest of the land of Israel shall not be cut off from the stranger the week the needy and the sick and all those who seek to dwell in the land and build their dwelling within the land but not own it for their possession it shall be on loan to them of as the gentiles say rented out to them. But it is if they wish to remain within Israel they must live in peace with the children of Israel obeying all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and all the laws of the land set forth by Israel’s government.
    But one word unto all others My servant is like unto Elijah and Elisha and Moses he has no disciple no followers is not part of any religious cult or religious organizations of mankind in any way he is My servant and Mine alone.

This is the Word of the Lord unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment