Saturday 2 April 2016

#AS #CONCERNING #CHINA AND THE #STEEL #INDUSTRY AND THE #REBUILDING OF THE #HOUSE OF #GOD

#AS #CONCERNING #CHINA AND THE #STEEL #INDUSTRY AND THE #REBUILDING OF THE #HOUSE OF #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    To thee that China is now revealing its true intentions in as far as the steel industry is concerned even seeking to make sure that Britain’s steel industry is forced out of business and if the latest move does not force its closure china will take further measures to the extent of withdrawing its investment and trade agreement with the British government also it reveals what I afore said unto thee. Thus now the west faces a growing trade and tariff war with China and the far east. But in as far as China is concerned in extending it influence it will seek to absorb all the neighbouring Islands though it is not on the surface seeking to become the Empire it was in the past its heart is still the same the forbidden palace is still there and in all but name its Government is still the same as it was in the past. Also its lust for power and conquest has not abated.
    Thus say also unto Israel the time has come to rebuild the house to My Name in the City I did chose to be the city of My favour wherein in the House to My Name at the heart of the City My Glory and My presence where to reside and wherein I now wish to return My Glory and My presence to. Therefore I say unto thee obey My Voice take heed unto all My Commandments and My Law and unto this command and do not as thy fathers did in the past provoke Me to anger against Judah and Israel and did cast them out of the Land until the humbled themselves before Me and did repent of their disobedience and I forgave them and returned them to the Land of Promise and did bless them in all that they did and they did prosper exceedingly so much so that  they became a wonder and a blessing to those Nations around them and a terror to all their enemies for they knew I was with them to defend and bless them and to destroy all of their enemies.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment