Saturday 9 April 2016

#THE REVELATION OF #HOW #LONG IT TOOK TO #CREATE THE #UNIVERSE AND THE #HOW LONG THE #DAY OF #JUDGMENT #WILL #LAST

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    To thee I have said unto thee that I have set the day of My Judgement and vengeance upon all those who do rebel against My Holy Law and Commandments, upon all of those who believe not in the Messiah and His death upon the tree as the only means of the salvation of Mankind, upon all unbelievers. That this year is My acceptable year of vengeance upon all the Nations of the Earth one by one. But to say unto thee that it shall be for just one year of thy time as set by thee, this is not so for this year is but the beginning of the day of Judgment. Look unto My Word and what it reveals in as far as the counting of My days from the beginning to thy counting of thy days and years, for My Word states that a thousand of thy years is but as a day to Me. So it was that I created the Earth and the Universe in six days not thy days, but in My days thus it took looking at it from thy point of view six thousand of thy years to create the Universe and all that in it is. Thus from the day I rested upon the seventh till now there has been nearly six thousand years whether thou believest or not. Thus till My day of rest for the whole of the Universe the seventh day there is a thousand of thy years as thou dost count time. Thus it is My day of Judgement and vengeance upon all the wicked of the Earth and thus it is if I was to Judge the Nations one by one it would take many of thy years. So it is to Me the sixth day and that thou from what has been revealed see that My day of vengeance and of the Judgment of the Nations could from thy point of view last a thousand of thy years.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment