Monday 18 April 2016

#THE #WORD OF #GOD UNTO #HIS PEOPLE #ISRAEL AND #HIS COMMAND AS #CONCERNING THE #HOUSE TO #HIS NAME


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

                   Even unto thee O Israel hast thou forgotten thy former days when I took thee by the hand and did take thee out of the hands of the Egyptians by the hand of Moses My servant and even when in the wilderness thou didst stray when I called Moses into the mountains to deliver all the Word of the Law and the covenant I was to make with thee even the promise to give thee the Land of Israel for thy possession forever, I forgave thee and did lead thee to the promised land wherein thou didst dwell. Though thou hast over the ages rebelled against Me and did disobey all of the Holy Law and Covenant I made with thee though thou didst break it and did rebel have I yet broken My Covenant with thee. Yet I have kept My Promise unto thee and at the same time even the birth year of My servant I returned thee unto thy land for thee to posses it forever and to rebuild the house to My Name that once More it should dwell there and there bless thee and prosper thee why dost thou still not heed My Command to build the House to My Name and to cleanse the land of all that dost pollute it of the Gentiles. Art thou afraid if thou dost do as I command thee that the Goyim or the Gentile Nations will rise up against thee? remember that which I have done in the defence of thee in times past when thou didst obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments did I not defeat all of thine enemies around about thee dost thou not believe if I am for thee none can stand against thee and if I am against thee who can deliver thee out of My Hand thou art My People AND I AM THAT I AM ART THY GOD KING AND REDEEMER. LORD OF LORD'S KING OF KING'S CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS!

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment