Friday 22 April 2016

#THE #WORD OF #GOD AS #CONCERNING #FALSE #PROPHETS #PREACHERS AND #TEACHER OF #HIS #WORD AND #REVEALED #WILL AND #PURPOSES.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    To thee and to all the Nation's as concerning those who claim to be prophets and to speak in My Name which I have not called nor chosen to be so, neither have authorised to speak thus in My Name shall be by Me destroyed.  All of those who are false prophet’s shall be known by their deeds and what they prophesy for by their deeds and that which they teach and prophesy which doth not comply with My Word shall reveal them to be not of Me. Thus it is that I shall reveal unto all their true nature even those, also who are deluded and do delude others in My name for their own gain having only their own interest at heart. But I speak not of these alone but of those who preach in My Name for their own glory, power and gain both physically and financially. These are by Me twice cursed and shall suffer upon their heads My utter and total wrath and anger these I shall destroy swiftly from this time forth, by all manner of diseases and disasters they shall perish at My hand and indeed they shall come face to face with Me in Judgement and shall be condemned to the bottomless pit and into the fires of torment forever. Their regret, their loneliness and their fear shall be a fire that shall never go out and the water of life to quench their thirst for life shall never be quenched throughout all eternity. Thus is set down in My Word the means of testing all of those who are true prophets called and chosen so by Me and those who preach in My Name also have to be test by those rules set down in My Word in that their preaching is according to My Word and that in context in what thou dost call the Bible even the whole of it. That also the truth of it is verified by Ruach Hakodesh, the Holy Spirit with signs following.  But the Words of a prophet who says  they are called to be so by Me are thus to be tested by My Word and by their deeds and if they prophesy in My Name that which is to come if it doth not come to pass even that which they prophesy which they proclaim is of Me if after  a reasonable passage of time it doth not come to pass these are to be rejected as false prophets and are not to be believed and it is I who shall deal with such an one in such a way that they shall know they have fallen into Mine own hands and that wrath and total destruction is surely to descend upon them.

This is the Word of the Lord unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment