Tuesday 5 April 2016

#THE #CREATION OF THE #UNIVERSE AND ALL #THAT IN IT IS AND THE TRUE #CREATION AND #LIFE #SPAN OF THE #EARTH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Unto thee as concerning thy scientist delusion that the Earth has been in existence for billions of years I created the Earth as is set down in My Word and that is set in stone as so to speak, but let us consider a number of Issues. Evolution is a theory not a proven fact invented by mankind, carbon dating in as far as the time span thou art covering is not a proven factual science because of one element thou dost not and cannot prove it so over the period of time it would need to prove it as a factual science for thine existence is limited and it would need at least a thousand years to prove it so and it is that I have no beginning and no end and thus it is that My knowledge of the Universe is infinite. But also thou must consider the billions of water pressure forcing down upon the creatures and the tons of earth that covered them when I flooded it, thou must be careful thou art not measuring water pressure and the pressure of tons of earth instead of time. Also over a period of time the decay rate of a nuclear element increases exponentially as time goes on, for example after a thousand years the decay rate has increase a thousand times a thousand and continues to increase until after  five thousand of your years the decay rate has increase so much so that it becomes to thee immeasurable, also it is mankind who is the inventor of time with Me it is not so I am external before the Universe was I AM I am at the beginning and at the end for I am infinite in being I am not limited by time and space for in Me all things exist. But it is that over the time the Earth has been in existence that after the fall mankind has sought disprove My existence and that I am the creator of all things that are in existence.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment