Friday 29 April 2016

#THE #ACTIONS AND #COMMNENTS OF #THOSE IN #GOVERNMENT WHO ARE #GUILTY OF #ANTI-SEMITISM

Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Unto thou who dost tolerate those who are against My people for whosoever is against Mine own flock I am against them to cause them to fall down to the dust of the ground, as I so did with he who caused the destruction of many of My people and many others, not only did I destroyed him but all of those who followed after him and were accomplices in his annihilation of many of My people and others, even unto destroying utterly his Nation's capital for the turning point for him was when the cup of My Wrath and anger was filled up unto over flowing and I caused a small almost defeated Nation to rises up with all who joined with them and destroy him and his followers forever.

    Thus it is that it is I alone who can Judge and punish My people for their breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments as I have done so in the past and not any other Nation. So I do say unto thee as thou dost have in place a racist bill that condemns all of those who do commit acts of racism and intolerance of others and all ethnic and religious minorities I ask of thee why that which has been committed even derogatory and defamatory remarks against My People have not been dealt with as thou dost deal with all other who commit acts like unto those which have been so committed?

    But also thou dost doubt that against these I will act, first of all I wait for thee to do so and then if no actions are taken I will. But ye say that I have not yet acted against those in Syria and their Backers? Look unto thyselves I await first if thou wilt act and then if thou dost not I will act against those who have and do commit the acts they have and do and then I will act against those who stand by and let them commit the acts they do. But also it is that it is My will not thy will that shall be done and that in the space of time as set down by Me can the creator be subject to the whims fancies and will of the creatures that He hath created? Not so and thus it is with Me I will acts as said when all has been done that is to be done.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment