Wednesday 27 April 2016

#THE #TRUE AND ONLY #REVELATION OF #GODS #WORD TO ALL OF #MANKIND AS #GOD HAS #REVEALED #IT.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    In tthe Bible which thou dost say is My Word, it is said that when I called to My people to follow Me I said he who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me, this I did not say but said he who is not willing to give up his own life and follow Me is not worthy of Me for he who seeks to gain his life will lose it and he who gives up his own life for my sake will gain it, in all that I taught and said to the people I never used the Word Cross. One of the main reasons being that the children of Israel at that time despised both the Romans and their means of execution and would if I had used Roman words in My teaching ‘s they would have rejected all that I sought to teach them about salvation. It is the same with the words used before that, in that My followers were never taught to disrespect their parents or to go against them or hate them for My Holy Commandments and Law teaches the opposite, which is Love Obey and respect thy parents that thy life upon the Earth may be long. But it is that families and parents, for My sake will reject those who do become My disciples and will seek to turn them against Me for all who are not for Me are against Me, for as I am not of the World, but was in the World so also do all who become My disciples, they become not of this World for flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. So also the Word that I did not come to bring peace on earth between Nations and between My followers and their families but peace between Me and mankind for if all of mankind be at peace with Me they can only be at peace with Each other. The translation of My Word made by mankind is not correct and its is those portions that do contradict the translation of My teachings and MY Holy Law and Commandments that have been translated in error for did I not say I did not come to abolish the Law and the prophets and Commandments as set down in My Word, but uphold and establish them. Much of My Word therefore was translated and interpreted to justify the teachings,  positions and power over others, of those that did translate, interpret teach what they claimed to be My Word. Know ye from this time forth that shall be corrected and My True and Holy Word shall be revealed and taught to all of Mankind.

    Thus there is nothing that has been and is hidden that shall not be revealed all shall be brought into the open even all those past and present who have and do corrupt My Holy Word Law and Commandments, for there is one part that thou dost term the Old Testament that has not been corrupted thanks to the faithfulness of the scribes of My People and that measure shall be applied in context to what thou dost considered as the New Testament as there is no contradiction betwixt the two. But in as far as this concerned the Word thou dost call the Bible is one complete comprehensive revelation of My Will and purpose to mankind and for the whole of My creation forever.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment