Thursday 28 April 2016

#OF THE #PRESENT #CRISIS IN #SYRIA AND THE #BOMBING OF #WOMEN AND #INNOCENT #CHILDREN

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

     Even these Words to those who in Syria who do attack and do by their actions cause the death of many children for did I not say suffer the children to come unto Me and forbid them not for of such is the Kingdom of the heaven of Heavens, thus it is that all children the world over are precious in My sight and at this time many in that country are suffering and being killed by the actions of those who rule that country and their backers thus are their hands covered with the blood of those children of which I will require them to answer for that which they are doing and have done.
     Thus they have also not heeded My Warnings unto them and it is that as they have rained down destruction on those children I shall rain down destruction upon their heads but let not those in the West who have stood by and let this happen escape, they shall also feel My wrath and anger for their inaction in giving little or no help to protect these children. Bombing rebels is one thing but bombing women and especial children is another, beware I shall not hold back nor withdraw My wrath and anger from those who rule Syria and their backers until this ceases and even then shall they have to answer for their crimes against innocent children when they come into My Presence.
    Thus I give unto thee this warning heed MY Word for there shall be action following these Word’s unto thee if thou dost not cease from this action and turn back and repent of this great wickedness.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment