Monday 11 April 2016

#AS #CONCERNING THE #STEEL #INDUSTRY AND #ITS #SALVATION ALSO OF #OBEDIENCE AND #DISOBEDIENCE TO #GOD'S #WORD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the only true Living redeemer with obedience to My Holy Law and Commandments comes a blessing and prosperity with disobedience comes poverty depression and My Wrath and anger. Thus it has now been forth coming and if thou dost seek ever more to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments with each increase in obedience tenfold blessing will descend upon thee. But it is thy governments obedience in all things that is required for thy prosperity to increase such that thou shalt be the envy of the Nations around about thee and also My protection of thy whole Nation upon England, Scotland Ireland and Wales from all harm. But this doth also apply to all the Nations around about thee if they to obey all My Holy Laws and Commandments it shall also be with them blessing, prosperity and protection.
Thus it is that My servant has ask this of Me to encourage thee to consider all My revelations unto thee that have been forth coming and to study My Word in conjunction with the past revelations that all things in the World have been fulfilled in accordance with My Word and to proclaim this blessing unto thee. But as afore said with obedience come blessing and prosperity with disobedience come wrath anger and destruction.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment