Saturday 16 April 2016

#OF THE #JUDGMENT OF #GOD #UPON ALL THE #WICKED #REBELLIOUS #IMMORAL AND #PERVERSE PEOPLE AND #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    This say I unto thee as concerning My Judgement upon all those who break My Holy Law even the immoral and the perverse people of this Earth at this time and will Judge all Nations and their inhabitants according to that which is set down in My Word even that of which I destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for, for they committed all manner of wicked, rebellious, immorality, and perverse practices. For My Judgement is upon those whose practices follow that which Paul has set down in his book to the Roman's the first chapter and from verse twenty six to the end. This is My position and My Judgment upon such as he set down and of which I have in the past Judged many Nation giving them over to their own lust until the cup of My wrath and anger is filled to overflowing then upon those Nations and upon those people the cup of My wrath and anger is poured out. For the immorality wickedness and perversion of the inhabitants of Pompeii is that which caused Me when My cup of wrath and anger was filled up to overflowing erupt Vesuvius and was the cause of the down fall of two Roman Empires and many other Nations in the past. But Egyptian Nation's downfall was not only caused by the slavery of the children of Israel but later because of their worshiping of false gods and the worshiping of the sun and the moon the seasons and their idols and their following after false faiths. But it was their sinking into the cesspit of immorality and corruption in the end caused My Judgment to fall upon them and destroy them.
    Thus as it was then so it shall be now all manner of wickedness and rebelliousness against My Holy Law that is now practiced upon the Earth will cause the cup of My Wrath and anger to be filled up against those Nations which commit these crimes against My Holy Law but is the sinking into the pit of immorality which in the end that will cause that cup of My wrath and anger to overflow and shall cause Me to destroy such as do commit these crimes and the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment